60 ↝ Megamind

"I know myself too well,
You know you put me through hell, yeah,
So why you still looking like heaven?"
love u again — Olivia Holt & R3hab

I wake up in my room with Nessa clinging onto me like a Koala bear, her leg thrown over my body and hands clinging onto my arm like she never wants to let go.

Last night, we'd hung out at Kye's until almost 3am, before a few of us dispersed into our own rooms, but most of the boys were already snoozing in Kye's room. I faintly remember Nessa coming with me.

Carefully untangling my best friends limbs from my body, I slide off the bed, tiptoeing around our dresses that have been carelessly tossed on the floor. I push a button by the head frame of the bed that automatically opens the curtains covering the floor to ceiling windows, and immediately the room is basked in sunlight.

Nessa groans, shoving a pillow over her head to block out the light. "Ugh."

"Wake up, sleeping beauty." I tease, picking up the dresses off the floor and plopping them on an armchair.

"I don't feel like a Disney princess." Nessa grumbles, her voice muffled from underneath the pillow.

"I don't doubt that, you took down almost an entire bottle of tequila." I snort, throwing a sock at her. "I'm gonna change and order room service for everyone. I reckon they won't be up to go down for breakfast."

Nessa pushes away the pillow, sitting up. Her blonde hair is a rats nest on her head, the collar of her baggy sleep tshirt sagging off her shoulder, her mascara smudged. She squints at me, rubbing her eyes.

"Why are you so fucking sweet, man? And look at you, you just woke up and you look ready to walk in Fashion Week." She scowls distastefully, throwing her arms up in exasperation.

I laugh, shaking my head at her. "Nonsense. You can use the loo after me, yeah?"

She nods, and I grab some clothes from my suitcase and slip inside the bathroom. After a hot shower, and brushing my teeth, I dry myself off with the hotel's fluffy towels before pulling on a pair of ripped denim shorts and a cropped tank top. Leaving my damp hair down on my shoulders, I return to the bedroom, gesturing for Nessa to go to the bathroom. She pokes my cheek as she walks past me, shutting the bathroom door behind her.

I grab the hotel phone on the nightstand and order room service for all of us, telling them to bring it all to Kye's room since that's where most of them
are.

Sliding my feet into a pair of sneakers, I head over to Kye's room to find the door unlocked, so I slowly step inside, squinting in the dim room. Most of the boys are still asleep scattered around, shirts unbuttoned or taken off completely, belts unbuckled and some of them just in their boxers.

Chuckling into my fist at the sight in front of me, I pad over to the headrest of the bed that Liam and Oliver are snoring on, pushing the button to open the curtains. Sunlight floods into the room, and a chorus of groans and complaints rise from everyone.

"Get your bums up. If Coach catches you like this, you're done for." I cross my arms over my chest, looking around at my friends who are stirring awake slowly. I notice that Hunter isn't here, so he's probably gone back to his room sometime last night