35 ↝ Bachelor In Paradise

"Crazy, late nights in the city,
Drink until you hate me,
Then say that I should just let you go."
Slow Grenade - Ellie Goulding

A few hours later, after we've all unpacked, settled into our bedrooms and rested up, Nessa hollers for everyone to gather in the living room downstairs. I perch atop the couch's armrest, playing with the strings of my cotton shorts. I've changed into a cropped white tank top too, thankful to be in lighter clothes instead of having to wear layers.

"So." Nessa starts, rubbing her hands together excitedly. "There's a beach party happening about ten minutes away from here tonight, you guys down?"

Chorus of agreements echo through the living room, including mine. It's been awhile since I've been to a beach party.

"We're not going to be swimming, right?" Kiara asks. "It'll be pretty dark. And we don't know what the tide is like."

"Yeah, no." Nessa agrees. "We'll swim tomorrow."

"Who's gonna be DD?" Isabelle asks, flipping her hair over her shoulder. She's sporting a cute yellow top, and I make a mental note to ask her where it's from later.

"But no one's driving?" Miles frowns, twirling a lock of Nessa's hair between his fingers.

"Someone has to stay sober, though. If we all get piss drunk in an unfamiliar city... shit's gonna turn into a horror movie." Leo reasons, and everyone nods in agreement.

"I'll do it." Hunter's voice makes all of us turn to him.

"You sure?" Leo cocks his head at his best friend.

"Yep, no worries."

And that's that. We all disperse again to get ready for the party, since the sun is almost setting. I rummage through my suitcase back in my room, trying to find a beach party appropriate outfit that I brought along. Heaving a sigh of relief, I pull out an outfit I packed.

The skirt and top is a set, both a bright red colour with tiny flowers printed all over it. The top is a tie around, where you have to tie the material around your bust, and let the strings hang out in front. The skirt is high waisted and reaches mid thigh, with a pretty frilly hem.

This outfit shows quite a lot of skin, my entire upper body, my stomach and my legs. It's more than I'm usually comfortable with wearing, but considering the fact that I'll be wearing a bikini tomorrow, I might as well gun it and wear this too. I take a quick shower, and after I lather on some lotion all over my body, I get dressed, pairing the outfit with gladiator sandals that have straps that wrap around my leg, almost reaching my calves. The top fits snugly around my boobs, pushing them together slightly, making my cleavage prominent.

Applying a minimal coat of makeup, I brush my hair before throwing it up in a loose top knot bun, leaving a few strands down to frame my face. It's way too warm to have my hair down.

Pocketing my phone and wallet, I wander downstairs, and find mostly everyone already lingering by the front door, ready to go. The boys are in shorts and t-shirt's, Kye wearing a ridiculous Hawaiian print shirt that's unbuttoned completely, showing off his bare, toned abdomen underneath. Nessa's sporting high waisted shorts and a off shoulder top, Isabelle has chosen a mini skirt with a tank top, and Kiara has on a baby blue sundress with a feisty plunging V-neck.

"Well," Kye chortles when I walk in. "We sure do look like the cast of Bachelor In Paradise."

Everyone guffaws out laughs at that, because we indeed did look like it, dressed all colourful and exotic.