47 ↝ Something Out Of A Painting

"I'll follow you way down to your deepest low, I'll always be around wherever life takes you, you know I'll follow you."
Follow You — Imagine Dragons

Hunter drops onto the bed next to me, pulling me to his body, and I tuck my head underneath his chin, snuggling as close to him as I can.

The sheets around us are smeared with yellow, pink, orange and blue, similar to our bodies. We look like something out of a painting. An erotic painting.

He pulls the duvet over us, and we lay in silence for a few minutes, until the heavy breathing subsides.

"Hi." Hunter speaks, and I tilt my head up at him, smiling.

"Hi."

"Did you like that new thing we tried? I mean," He pauses, grinning. "You sure did sound like you enjoyed it."

I gently slap his chest. "Shut up. But yeah, I did."

"Your leg doesn't hurt from me holding it up for so long?"

Shaking my head, I stretch my leg a little. It's slightly sore, but nothing too bad. "Nope."

"You're a dancer. Of course it doesn't. Your flexibility will come into great use."

My jaw drops open, and I laugh, slapping his chest again. "Stop it."

Still grinning boyishly, he kisses my forehead, my temple. "It just gets better and better with you."

"You've been with so many girls. I was literally a virgin." I can't help but say, sighing.

Hunter's chest vibrates against my body as he chuckles. "Yes I have, and yes you were. Before, with everyone else it was just quick fucks you know? For the sake of it."

He pauses, grabbing my chin and tugging my mouth closer to his.

"With you, it means something, it means a lot. You mean a lot, Peach."

I smile, my heart fluttering at his words, filling with warmth. He mimics my smile, brushing his lips against mine for a gentle kiss.

After a few seconds, he pulls away, and a question bubbles in my head.

"What's your favourite position?"

Hunter raises his eyebrows at my question, a smirk tugging at his lips. "With you? Anything face to face."

Now it's my turn to be surprised. "I thought boys like.. doggy. Or whatever you call it."

He laughs, poking my nose. "Nope."

"Why?"

"You're too pretty to fuck from the back, angel." Hunter mumbles, pressing a kiss to my mouth. "I want to look at this gorgeous face of yours when I'm inside you."

My mouth gapes open slightly, unable to form a response, my brain suddenly a ball of senseless mush.

Hunter grins at my reaction, slipping his fingers into my hair, playing with it. He lifts up a strand of my hair, bringing it in front of my eyes. It's completely coated with blue paint.