O N E M I L L I O N

when i first joined wattpad way back at just 13 years old (way too young, i know, i wish i didn't lol) my absolute DREAM was to get a thousand reads.

so i tried. i wrote multiple books that just flopped. the books failed so hard, i was so discouraged that i left wattpad for years. and then last year during lockdown, i came back out of pure boredom and felt inspired to write again. and i wrote Back To You, which is not my best work but that book gave me the push i needed to put my best work forward when i started working on The Dangers Of The Damaged.

never in a million years i would've thought that i would hit one million (see what i did there? yep 😎) but none of it would've been possible if it weren't for you guys.

thank you SO much. you guys a truly making dreams come true.

i have so much planned for the spin off, and so many hopes for DOTD too, but all in good time. i have something planned as a thank you to you guys, hopefully i can get it done soon.

i have the sweetest, best readers ever. i read every single comment (even if it's hard to go through hundreds of notifications) respond when i can, and talk to you guys in dms because you all mean the world to me. thank you.

special shoutouts to MidnightGloryyyy tashajadewrites alexandramar1e marwrites4you emveturia and a lot of my friends on book twitter (y'all know who you are) for being my biggest cheerleaders, giving me advice and help and supporting me throughout. i wouldn't have been able to do it without you guys. mwah ❤️

all my friends, readers and mutuals that stayed by my side throughout this all, you have my heart.
i love u.