44 ↝ Pillow Forts

"Tell me, princess,
When did you last let your heart decide?
I can open your eyes,
Take you wonder by wonder."
A Whole New World — ZAYN & Zhavia Ward

The clinking sound of glasses knocking against each other echoes as everyone cheers for the win of the game, and downs their shots, me included

I shiver as the fiery liquid rushes down my throat, electrifying my body. Putting down the empty tequila glass on the kitchen counter, I slide onto one of the stools next to Leo.

We're at the soccer house, celebrating the win that the boys scored under their belts today. Colombia was a hard play, but they all powered through. Hunter even scored the winning goal.

Half of the team went out to celebrate, but some of them stayed back because they're too tired to go to a stuffy bar. It's just me, Kiara, Nessa, Chloe and Isabelle along with the remaining boys. Someone ordered a bunch of pizzas and Kye took out the tequila bottles and beer cans with Leo blasting music from the speakers in the living room.

I reach over to the open pizza box on the counter and take a slice, my mouth watering at the warm aroma of cheese.

"The look on Coach's face," Oliver grins, pouring himself another shot of tequila. "Man was so fucking happy."

"Right? We better give him a good season this time." Jack adds, munching away on his fifth slice of pizza.

How do these boys eat so much and still manage to look like Abercrombie models?

"We fucking will, man. I can feel it in my bones." Kye whoops.

"Can you feel it in your bones that your zipper is down?" Hunter walks into the room, looking pointedly at Kye's crotch.

I look before I can stop myself, and sure enough, his zipper is down.

"Fuck you, Triton." Kye grumbles, zipping it up as everyone bursts into laughter, teasing him.

"Hi," Hunter walks over and stands next to the stool I'm on, wrapping an arm loosely around my waist.

My body tingles in response, and I try to keep my cool, chewing on my pizza. "Hi."

Unfortunately, that plan goes down the drain when Hunter decides to start rubbing gentle circles on my bare hip with his thumb, and I almost choke on my mouthful of pizza.

He shoots me a concerned look and I smile meekly back at him, swallowing the food in my throat. Hunter flashes me that gorgeous smile of his and turns away to talk to Kye, still touching me.