2 - The Pilot

Alana, Henry and Emma arrived at a large, white house and they head through the gate and up the walkway.

Henry looked up at Alana, "Please don't take me back there," Henry said.

"We have to. I'm sure your parents are worried sick about you," Alana said.

"I don't have parents. Just a mom and she's evil," Henry said.

"Evil? That's a bit extreme, isn't it?" Emma asked.

"She is. She doesn't love me. She only pretends to," Henry said.

Alana leaned down and smiled softly at him, "Hey, kid... We're sure that's not true," Alana said.

A woman, Regina, opened the front door and rushed towards Henry, Alana and Emma with a man, Sheriff Graham, stood at the doorway watching them, "Henry! Henry... Are you okay?" Regina hugged him and looked at him, holding his arms, "Where have you been? What happened?" Regina asked.

 Are you okay?" Regina hugged him and looked at him, holding his arms, "Where have you been? What happened?" Regina asked

"I found my real mom," Henry said and ran into the house.

Regina looked between Emma and Alana before her eyes landed on Alana, "Y-You're Henry's birth mother?" Regina asked.

"Hi..." Alana said.

"I'll just go... Check on the lad. Make sure he's alright," Graham said and walked into the house.

Regina took a deep breath and smiled at the twins, "How would you two like a glass of the best apple cider you've ever tasted?" Regina asked.

"Got anything stronger?" Alana and Emma asked.

Emma and Alana were inside Regina's house, in the parlour, waiting for Regina who walked in with three glasses and poured out the cider

"How did he find me?" Alana asked.

"No idea. When I adopted him, he was only three weeks old," Regina handed the twins a glass each, "Records were sealed. I was told the birth mother didn't want to have any contact," Regina said.

"You were told right," Alana said.

"And the father?" Regina asked.

"There was one," Alana said.