10 - That Still Small Voice

Archie was trapped in the mining tunnels, he lit a match and began to walked further into the tunnel, to find Henry.

"Henry? Henry?" Archie called out.

Henry walked around a corner, "Archie!" Henry said.

"Henry!" Archie said as he rushed over to him.

"You're here to help me!" Henry said with a smile.

"No, Henry, listen. We got to get out of here, okay?" Archie said.

Henry backed away from him, "So, you're still against me?" Henry said sadly.

"Henry, there's no time for that. Come on, Henry! Come on!" Archie said.

"You don't believe me? You'll see. You'll see!" Henry said as he turned around and ran deeper into the mines.

"Henry! Henry! Henry, come back! Henry!" Archie said as he followed after him.

Flashback

Jiminy and his parents approached a house and Jiminy turned to his parents, "Look, can't we skip this tonight? I mean, we don't need the money," Jiminy said.

"Everything isn't about money, Jiminy. It's about the principle," Myrna said.

"A commitment of excellence," Martin said.

"Excellence at stealing money," Myrna said.

"Now, go ahead and take the elf tonic, Jiminy," Martin said.

Myrna knocked on the door and a young couple answered the door, "Oh, such beautiful young people!" Myrna said.

"Pardon me, uh... Do you have a place in your heart for an honest man and his..." Jiminy glanced at his parents who were making themselves look innocent to the young couple, "Elderly parents?" Jiminy said as he turned back to the couple.

"Of course. Come in," The man said and they walked in.

"I'll heat up some broth," The woman said and walked over to the stove.

"Oh, we love broth!" Myrna said.

"Oh, what a beautiful home!" Martin said as they looked around.

"Your cobbles are so even!" Myrna said.

"Oh, and that's a real fact," Martin said.