27 - Dreamy

Flashback

A fairy, dressed in pink named Nova was flying with a bag of Fairy Dust as the Blue Fairy looked on. Nova came crashing down into the clouds.

"Easy," The Blue Fairy said.

Nova looked at her, "Sorry," She said.

"Careful" Careful. Fairy dust is the most," Nova went to put the fairy dust down and the Blue Fairy reached forward nervously, "Precious substance in all the land. Its magic is what powers the world. This is the year's supply. We must be cautious," The Blue Fairy said.

Nova nodded, "I know," She said.

"Because next year, you'll be doing this alone," The Blue Fairy said.

"I'll still be picking up dust? I thought I'd be a fairy godmother by then," Nova said.

The Blue Fairy laughed softly, "Oh, Nova. You really are a dreamer. Your journey is just beginning. Can you make it home from the mines with all the dust safe?" Nova nodded, "Okay," The Blue Fairy said and flew away.

"Oh!" Nova said as she grabbed the fairy dust and flew after the Blue Fairy. As she does that some of the fairy dust spilt out of the bag and it spiralled down into a hold in the ground.

The fairy dust fell into the mine nursery, where many dwarf eggs.

The fairy dust fell onto one of the dwarf eggs and it started the move

The fairy dust fell onto one of the dwarf eggs and it started the move. Watchy looked over noticing the egg moving and he walked over, "This one's ready," Watchy said.

Bossy looked over and walked over, "No, it's too early, Watchy," He looked at his clipboard as Watchy used his stethoscope on the egg, "This unit isn't scheduled to hatch till sundown," Bossy said.