1 - The Pilot

There was an enchanted forest filled with the classic characters we know. Or think we know.

One day they found themselves trapped in a place where all their happy endings were stolen.

Our world.

And this is how it happened...

Prince Charming rode on a horse along a long stretch of land towards a forest.

In the forest, he met seven dwarfs that were gathered around a glass coffin.

Doc looked at Prince Charming as he arrived, "You're too late," Doc told.

Prince Charming looked to see Snow White lying inside the coffin and he quicken got off the horse, "No. No!" He rushed over to them, "Open it," Prince Charming said as he looked at Snow White.

"I'm sorry, she's gone," Grumpy said.

"At least... Let me say goodbye," Prince Charming said.

The dwarfs removed the lid of the coffin. Prince Charming looked at her in sorrow, he leaned down and kissed her. As their lips touched the spell Snow White was under broke and a pulse of magic and a whooshing sound spread throughout the land.

 As their lips touched the spell Snow White was under broke and a pulse of magic and a whooshing sound spread throughout the land

Snow White woke up with a gasp and her eyes landed on Prince Charming, "You... You found me," Snow White said.

Prince Charming smiled at her as he helped her to sit up, "Did you ever doubt I would?" He answered her.

"Truthfully, the glass coffin gave me pause," Snow White said.

"Well, you never have to worry. I will always find you," Prince Charming told her.

"Do you promise?" Snow White said.