3 - The Thing You Love Most

The next day, Mary Margaret was in her loft and she sat on her sofa eating her breakfast, looking out then noticed the clock working.

In Granny's Bed & Breakfast, Alana opened the window in her room and turned to Emma who walked up to her and they looked out the window.

"Hey, I know you this a thousand times, you sure you're okay with me keeping the car?" Emma asked.

Alana looked at the yellow bug, "Yeah... I don't want anything from that man," Alana said as she walked from the window and Emma watched her.

In the street, Archie was walking his dalmatian, passing Mr Gold and Ruby was putting out the sign for Granny's Diner. Amy walked up to Ruby and the two talked, linking arms as they walked into the diner together.

In the Mayor's House, Regina was reading Henry's spellbook that she had taken from his room the night before, and she noticed that the end pages had been torn out.

Regina walked into Henry's room with the storybook and held the book up, showing the torn edges, "The missing pages, where are they?" Regina asked.

"It's an old book. Stuff's missing. Why do you care?" Henry asked as he collected his backpack for school.

"I care because you think I'm some evil queen," Regina made him look at her, "And that hurts me, Henry. I'm your mother," Regina said.

"No, you're not," Henry said.

"Well, then who is? That woman you brought here? I don't like what she, her sister, and this book are doing to you. Thankfully, both are no longer an issue," The clock tower chimed and Regina turned to it, seeing it ticking away, "What?" Regina said and Henry left while she was distracted.

Regina headed to the town square and Archie was out walking his dog, "Hey, how about that?" Archie looked at the clock face, "Guess those rusty ol' innards finally straightened themselves out, huh?" Archie said to her as he passed her

Regina noticed Emma's car parked on the side of the road, "Yes, how about that, indeed," Regina said.