30 - Red Handed

Flashback

Snow White, Delphinia and Red Riding Hood were searching for tracks in the forest.

"What about that?" Snow White asked as she pointed to a pawprint in the snow.

"That's a dog. See how small that is? Don't look where the snow's drifted, it covers tracks," Delphinia said.

"Very good, how taught you?" Red Riding Hood asked.

"Oh, hmm... My love, he was... Well, is... Well was a Huntsman," Delphinia said.

"You must love him dearly, you look hurt whenever you talk about him," Red Riding Hood said.

"I do, I'll never stop... I can't... I can't imagine my life without him, but here I am... Without him," Delphinia said.

"Hey. Over here," Snow White said and pointed to another animal's paw print in the snow.

Delphinia and Red Riding Hood looked at it, "That... Is a rabbit. What we're looking for will be huge. Like a dog print, but big. Like, eight inches across with big, long claws," Red Riding Hood explained.

"Like these?" Snow White asked as she looked at the wolf paw prints.

Red Riding Hood and Delphinia looked at a trail of massive paw prints that were leading through the forest, "Yes. And those... Oh, my gods... How big is this thing?" Red Riding Hood said as they looked at the gaps between the paw prints.

"This was one stride? From here... To there?" Snow White asked.

"Come on, over there. Through the brush and off towards the hill," Red Riding Hood said and the three walked through the woods.

"You're good at this," Snow White said.

"When there's something I want, I'm good at tracking it down," Red Riding Hood said.

"Hmm... Interesting..." Delphinia said.

End of Flashback

Alana and Emma were in one of the meeting rooms going over the Kathryn Nolan case but nothing new popping out to them, "What do you think they're doing?" Emma asked.

"I gave Henry access to a computer and Ruby wanted to look for a job, so I think they'll probably doing that," Alana said.

"What do you think she'll go for?" Emma asked.