28 - Dreamy

At the Miner's Day festival, Mary Margaret and Leroy are trying to sell candles at their booth.

Mary Margaret was holding out a candle and trying to get people's attention, "Buy your Miner's Day candles here! Handmade by Storybrooke's very own nuns! Light your way to a good cause! By buying a candle..." She exhaled sharply in defeat, "This isn't working," Mary Margaret said.

"You're right. We should pack it up," Leroy said as he got ready to pack everything up.

 We should pack it up," Leroy said as he got ready to pack everything up

"Now, you're quitting?" Mary Margaret questioned.

Leroy turned back at her, "If the customer won't come to us, we got to go them, door to door," Leroy said.

"If they hate us here, what makes you think they'll like us in their homes?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Exactly. They'll pay us just to leave," Leroy said.

Elsewhere at the festival, Alana and Emma were walking together and they saw Sidney at the ring toss stand and they walked over to him.

"What the hell are you doing?" Emma asked.

"What's happening?" Sidney asked.

"I just got off the phone with Kathryn's school in Boston. Registration was this morning, and she never showed up," Alana said.

"Something did happen," Sidney said.

"It looks that way," Alana said.

Mary Margaret and Leroy rushed past, but Mary Margaret stopped when we saw the twins and looked at them, "Oh, Emma, Alana! Help me out!" They looked at her surprised, "What's more sympathetic? Um, scarf or no scarf?" Mary Margaret asked as she unwrapped her scarf.

"Sc-Scarf," Alana and Emma in surprise.

"Okay," Mary Margaret said.

"Come on, we're on a schedule," Leroy said.

"Oh, uh, thank you. Got to go," Mary Margaret said and she and Leroy ran off.

Sidney looked at the twins, "Why didn't you two say anything?" They looked at him, "You're looking for a suspect. Someone who a motive. Pixie cute over there has got one a mile high," Sidney said.

"She had nothing to do with anything, trust me," Alana said.

"But she's the one-," Sidney said.

"Trust me," Alana interrupted him, "I know her. Just get us those phone records," Alana said and they walked on, leaving Sidney behind.

"That was a little..." Emma said.

"This whole town is a little bit of that," Alana said.

"Hmmm, true it is that," Emma said.

"Any leads on her computer?" Alana asked.

"None and her phone records aren't here yet, so that doesn't help," Emma said.