33 - Heart of Darkness

Flashback

At the Dark Castle, Rumpelstiltskin was spinning straw into gold as Delphinia was reading a book and Grumpy was telling Rumpelstiltskin the changes with Snow White.

"The potion you gave Snow. It changed her. She's not the same," Grumpy said.

"Well, of course, it changed her. It took away her love. Left a big hole in her heart," Snow White wandered the room, "There's no cure for what she's got. The person she was, there's no way to bring her back," Rumpelstiltskin opened a cupboard with various potions stored inside each with labels and Delphinia looked over at him, "No potion can bring back true love," In the cabinet, there was a potion missing, the one that was missing was labelled with a heart, "Love is the most powerful magic of all. The only magic I haven't been able to bottle. If you can bottle love, you can do anything," He turned to face Snow White, "But you don't care about that, do you? Now, what is it you really want?" Rumpelstiltskin asked.

"I want your help to kill the Queen," Snow White said.

"Now we're talking, dearie," Rumpelstiltskin said as Delphinia looked over.

"Snow, don't!" Grumpy said.

"Papa..." Delphinia said.

Rumpelstiltskin took a string and a piece of wood and fashioned a bow, "Now, what is this?" Snow White asked interested.

"This... Is how you kill the Queen," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"How will that help me get into the castle?" Snow White asked.

"No, no, no. That's impossible. You have to kill her when she's on the move. When she's on her way to the summer palace. Fire the arrow from this spot here, and you'll be hidden from sight. An arrow fired from this bow will get you exactly what you need. It always finds its target," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"I can't stand by. If you take that weapon, you do it alone," Grumpy said.

Snow White took the bow and arrow from Rumpelstiltskin, "That was always my plan. So, what do I have to do in return?" Snow White asked.

"Do? You don't have to do anything, dearie," Rumpelstiltskin said and Delphinia looked at him confused.

"Everything comes with a price with you. Last time you took a strand of my hair. What's in it for you this time?" Snow White asked.

"Let's just say, I'm invested in your future," Rumpelstiltskin said.

End of Flashback

David knocked on the door of Archie's office and he answered the door, "David. What can I do for you?" Archie asked.

"Dr Hopper," David walked inside, "I need your help," David said.

"Okay. What... What is it?" Archie asked as he shut the door.

"I've been having these blackouts... And I need to remember what happened during them," David said.

"Why?" Archie asked as they sat on the couches.

"I think I might know something that can help Mary Margaret," David said.