25 - What Happened to Frederick?

Flashback

On a road outside a castle, a carriage with palace guards brought Princess Abigail to King George, she stepped down from the carriage.

"Princess Abigail. Your beauty grows with each passing day. It is an honour to have you join my family," King George said.

"Thank you, Your Majesty," Princess Abigail said.

"Let's go!" A guard said and a group of guards galloped away.

"Is everything okay?" Princess Abigail asked as she noticed the guards leaving.

"Just the excitement at the royal wedding. We want to ensure the safety of our guests. So, if you'll excuse me," He bowed and walked towards a guard, "Find him," King George said and the guard nodded.

Elsewhere, Prince Charming burst from a group of trees and rode as fast as he can, Delphinia was behind him holding on.

"Hyah!" Guards on horseback erupted from the trees and followed them, "Hyah!" One guard fired an arrow at him from a crossbow but Delphinia grabbed it, snapping it, he eyes glowed gold and a tree fell ahead of them. With a grunt, Prince Charming jumped a fallen tree in the road. The horsemen behind him pulled up short, unable to do the same.

"Go around! Go!" A guard ordered.

When the guards go around, Prince Charming and Delphinia were nowhere to be found, "Split up!" A guard yelled and the party split up into two groups.

Prince Charming looked at Delphinia and nodded, "I know how to get ahold of you, go," Prince Charming whispered, Delphinia nodded and disappeared into smoke.

Prince Charming stood off the roach, watching the two groups but two men in purple cloaks captured him and covered his face with a sack.

End of Flashback

At the Nolan's house, David and Kathryn were eating dinner at their table.

"Chicken's delicious," David said.

"David, there's something we need to discuss," Kathryn said.

"Okay," David said.

"I applied for law school," Kathryn said.

"That's amazing! Why didn't you ever tell me?" David asked.

"I don't know. Maybe because I didn't think I could actually do it? But I did," She handed David a letter, "I got this today," David opened the let, "I got in," Kathryn said.

"It... It's... In... Boston," David said in surprise.

"I know things have been hard between us. But maybe a fresh start is what we need. Maybe we've been fighting too hard to recapture old memories when we should have been making new ones instead," Kathryn said.

Flashback

Inside the forest, Prince Charming's captors unmasked him.

"Who are you?" One of the captors pulled out a dagger, "What are you waiting for? Do you think I fear you?" The man cut Prince Charming's bonds as Princess Abigail rode a horse towards the man and Prince Charming looked at her in surprise, "Abigail? What are you doing here?" Prince Charming asked.