6 - Snow Falls

Flashback

Prince Charming and Snow White were travelling through the forest and Delphinia walked out and Prince Charming drew his sword.

"Charming," Delphinia rolled her eyes and she looked at Snow White, "Hey, Snow," Delphinia said.

"Hey, you okay?" Snow White asked.

"Mhm... Just... Seen him," Delphinia said.

"How is he?" Snow White asked.

"Her lap dog, I hate it," Delphinia said as she looked away.

"You're friends?" Prince Charming asked.

"Observant... Anyway, what's going on?" Delphinia asked.

"Stealing back a ring I stole from him," Snow White said.

"Don't you sell them to the..." Delphinia said.

"Yes, I do..." Snow White said.

"Well, good luck," Delphinia said.

"Thanks," Delphinia turned to leave, "Delphinia... You'll get him back, I promise, I'll make sure of it," Snow White said.

Delphinia looked at her, "You're always so kind Snow... But the Queen has her paws on him, he'll never come back to me now... You still got the..." Snow White held the necklace to show her, "Good, be careful with it... I'll see you around, Snow, Princey," Delphinia said and walked off.

"You're friends with the Dark One's daughter?" Prince Charming asked.

"She's a lot different than him, but he doesn't know we're friends..." She told him as they began to walk away.

Prince Charming looked at the necklace, "I thought you weren't the jewellery type. What's that around your neck?" Prince Charming asked.

"Don't worry about it," Prince Charming took the necklace from her neck, "Careful!" She went to take it but he held it up, "It's a weapon," Snow White said.

"Dust? What kind of weapon is dust?" Prince Charming asked.

"Fairy Dust," Snow White said.

"I thought that was a good thing?" Prince Charming said.

"When it comes from a good fairy. This stuff? Is deadly. It transforms the most fearsome of adversaries into a form that's easily squashed. Hence why Delphinia said to be careful... She got it for me when her love was taken from her," Snow White said.