34 - Hat Trick

The same day, Alana, Emma and Mr Gold entered the station to see Henry reading his book near the entrance.

"Henry. What are you doing here?" Alana asked.

"I came to congratulate you two," Henry said as he walked over to the twins.

"For what?" Alana asked in confusion.

"Your genius plan," Henry said and the twins looked confused.

"And what plan's that, Henry?" Henry didn't respond, "Right," Mr Gold said and walked down the hall, leaving the twins with Henry.

"Sorry. I thought Mr Gold was in on it, now that he's Miss Blanchard's lawyer," Henry said.

"In on what?" Alana asked.

"The escape plan," Henry said.

"The what?" The twins asked.

"Sheriff. Deputy. Could you both join me, please?" Mr Gold called out from the other room.

The twins and Henry walked down the hall into the other room and saw Mary Margaret's cell empty.

"She's gone," Mr Gold said.

Alana looked at the cell, "Henry, what did you do?" Alana asked.

"Nothing. She was gone when I got here," Henry said.

"Her arraignment's tomorrow. If she's not there..." Mr Gold said.

"She's a fugitive. Doesn't matter if she's convicted for Kathryn or not, she's screwed," Emma said.

"We have to find her before someone notices she's missing," Alana said.

"Oh, you mean Regina?" Mr Gold said.

"The arraignment's at eight a.m. I'm sure she'll be here bright and early to celebrate her victory," Alana said.

"Well, you two have until eight a.m., then," Mr Gold said.

"Uh, what about me? How can I help?" Henry asked.

"Go home," Alana said.

"Alana, if she leaves Storybrooke..." Henry said worriedly.

"Not now, Henry, come on," Alana said as she ushered him towards the exit.

"Miss Swan's, I know that time is of the essence, but if Miss Blanchard doesn't return, her future's in jeopardy. And if you're caught helping her, so is yours," Mr Gold said.

"We don't care. We'd rather lose our jobs than our friend," Alana told him and Emma nodded.

At night, Emma drove her and Alana along the roads in the woods in the yellow bug

At night, Emma drove her and Alana along the roads in the woods in the yellow bug. Both of the twins were distracted, trying to find Mary Margaret. Emma suddenly, moved the car, narrowing missing a man who was on the road.