19 - 7:15 a.m.

The stranger was tinkering with his motorcycle outside of the Mayor's house. Henry walked out of the house and approached the stranger.

"What are you doing here?" Henry asked.

"Fixing my bike," The stranger said.

"No, I mean in Storybrooke," Henry said.

"Just visiting," The stranger said.

Henry saw the wooden box on the motorcycle, "What's that?" Henry asked.

"A box," The stranger said.

"What's inside it?" Henry asked.

"Just something I need to do what I came here for," The stranger said.

Regina opened her front door and saw them both talking, "Well, I thought you were just visiting," Henry said to the stranger.

"Doesn't mean I don't have something to do," The stranger said as he got on his motorcycle and started it up.

"Henry!" Regina yelled as she walked towards them.

"Better get to school. Looks like a storm's coming," The stranger said and he drove off.

Regina reached Henry and they watched the drove off, "Henry. Who was that?" Regina asked and Henry shrugged.

At Mary Margaret's apartment, Alana and Emma were eating breakfast at the breakfast bar as Mary Margaret scrambled to get ready

At Mary Margaret's apartment, Alana and Emma were eating breakfast at the breakfast bar as Mary Margaret scrambled to get ready. They had the television on and the news was airing the weather.

"Top of the morning, this is chief meteorologist Bill Gozen with your up-to-the-minute Storybrooke weather. Well, break out those goloshes, folks, it's gonna get soggy. We've got a major storm system moving down the coast," Mary Margaret rushed in with her toothbrush in her mouth, "The latest Doppler shows the worst band of precipitation moving is into Storybrooke right about the time you're putting the kids to..." The weather reporter said on the TV.

"I can't believe I overslept," Mary Margaret said.

Emma looked at the clock, "It's only 7:10, you've got plenty of time to get to school," Emma said.

"No, I have to be there at 7:15, science fair. I'm helping the kids with their project before school," Mary Margaret said.

"I'm sure if you're five minutes late they'll live," Emma said.

"We're making a volcano," Mary Margaret said and left.

"Okay..." Alana and Emma looked at each other, "We're following her right?" Alana asked.

"Oh, yeah, eat up," Emma said.

"Going in the back?" Alana asked as they continue to finish their breakfast.

"Yes, we are," Emma said.

With Mary Margaret, she arrived at Granny's Diner, she sat at one of the tables, took out a book and fixed her hair in a spoon's reflection, before lowering it and opening the book.