29 - Red Handed

At the Sheriff's Department, Alana, Emma and David were sitting in Alana's office, Emma handed David a cup of tea.

"Thank you. I hope Kathryn's somewhere warm, not out in the cold," David said.

"David. I think you need to start worrying about yourself a little bit more here. Your wife is missing. You are in love with another woman. There's this... Unexplained phone call," Alana said as she glanced at Kathryn's phone records.

"I know, I know. I just... I can't explain why it says that. I didn't do anything to my wife," David said.

"My sister is pretty good at spotting a liar and, honestly, liars have better material. Now, go home," Alana said.

"I can go?" David asked.

"We don't even know if there was a crime yet. So, get some sleep," Alana said.

"Thank you," David said and stood up to leave.

"And, David?" He looked at her, "Maybe... Get a lawyer," Alana said.

At Granny's Diner, Ruby was flirting with August who was sitting at one of the tables

"You can't be serious. A whole year without a roof over your head?" Ruby said.

"Well, you get used to it. Plus, I had the motorcycle. So, if I didn't like a place after a while..." August said.

"Ruby?" Granny called out.

"I've never even been out of Storybrooke. What was your favourite place?" Ruby asked, ignoring Granny and Amy glanced at her.

"Nepal. Best people. They have these prayer temples carved into mountains that are overrun with lemurs," August said.

"What's a lemur?" Ruby asked.

"Ruby!" Granny called out louder.

"Just give me a sec!" Ruby said.

"They're little animals. And they have these eyes that reflect light. So, at night, it looks like they glow," August said.

"Ruby! Stop flirting and get over here!" Granny called out over the counter and Ruby walked over to her.

Amy walked over to August and refilled his coffee cup, "Thank you," August said.

"No problem," Amy said.

"That's a lovely necklace, is it a wolf?" August asked.

"It is... My favourite animal," Amy said.

Flashback

A young man called Peter knocked on the shutter or Red Riding Hood and Granny's cottage.

"Who's there?" Red Riding Hood called out from inside imitating an old woman.