13 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter

Flashback

"Delphinia don't be long. I need those items by midnight," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Yes Papa," Delphinia said.

"Good. Now, off you go," Rumpelstiltskin said.

Delphinia disappeared in black smoke and appeared in a village. The villagers screamed and ran into their houses, she rolled her eyes and walked towards a house, her eyes glowed gold and the door opened. She walked inside, looking at a couple, "Now, now, do as I say and everything will be okay," Delphinia said.

"W...We don't have what your father wants," The man said.

"You don't? And why not? You were given enough time," Delphinia said.

"C...Can we work something out?" The woman asked.

"Certainly. What do you have in mind?" Delphinia asked.

"I have a friend, he owes us for a few nights here... He was said if he can pay us in any way, he will... I'll write to him and have him meet you," The man said.

"Very well, who is he?" Delphinia said.

"He's a huntsman... The loyal kind," The man said as he got parchment and quill.

"Fine... How long till he'll get here?" Delphinia asked.

"Maybe a day," The man said.

"Tell him to come to my father's castle," Delphinia said and disappeared in smoke.

The next day, Rumpelstiltskin walked to Delphinia, "Where's my payment?" Rumpelstiltskin said

"It'll come," Delphinia said.

There was a knock at the door, "What have you done?" Rumpelstiltskin asked.

"Getting your payment in a different way," Delphinia said and walked to the door and opened it.

"I was told to come here, I'm looking for someone called Delphinia," A man said and handed her the letter.