32 - Heart of Darkness

Flashback

In the forest, Red Riding Hood and Prince Charming had set up a rest spot when a flaming arrow shot through the air and headed towards Red Riding Hood.

"Red, look out!" Prince Charming deflected the arrow with his sword, they then saw King George and hid men riding towards them, "We need to move. They found us," Prince Charming said and the two of them ran towards Prince Charming's horse, he got on and then extended his hand to her but she refused.

"Go. I'll take care of them," Red Riding Hood said.

"Red, I'm not leaving you," Prince Charming said.

"Find Snow. That's all that matters. Find her!" Red Riding Hood said turned to face King George and his men.

"What are you going to do?" Prince Charming asked.

Red Riding Hood looked up to see that it's a full moon, "I'm giving you a head start," She said and Prince Charming rode off as she removed her cloak, causing her eyes to glow yellow/gold, she ran towards the knights and transformed into a wolf.

End of Flashback

Inside the Sheriff's Department, Alana was taking Mary Margaret's mugshot at the station.

"Please turn to the right," Alana said.

Mary Margaret turned to the right, "Alana, this is a mistake. I didn't kill Kathryn," Mary Margaret said.

"Of course you didn't. But, while we are your friends, I am also the Sheriff and Emma is the Deputy. And we have to go where the evidence leads," Alana said.

"Which points to me? Alana, yesterday it was David. There's something not right here," Mary Margaret said.

"We know. But, your fingerprints were on that box, and his are not. So, now we have to deal with this," Emma said from her desk.

"Evidence that says I cut out Kathryn's heart... And buried it in the woods. This is insane," Mary Margaret said.

"If I don't book you, with all this evidence, it's going to look like favouritism. And then, Regina will have cause and she will fire us. And then, you know what she'll do? She'll bring in someone who will railroad you. So, please, just try to be patient and trust me. We can't even move forward till we verify the heart belonged to Kathryn. And we are still waiting for the DNA test results. But, in the meantime, you need to bear with us. We have to ask you a few questions," Alana said.

"This is crazy. I would never hurt anyone," Mary Margaret said as they walked towards the interrogation room.

Flashback

Delphinia walked into the dwarves cottage and Doc shut the door behind her. 

"Where is she?" Delphinia asked.

"Her room... This is all your fathers' fault," Grumpy said.

"Isn't it always?" Delphinia asked.

"Did you bring him?" Happy asked.

Jiminy Cricket landed on Delphinia's shoulder, "Can you bring Snow to us?" Jiminy Cricket asked.