24 - Skin Deep

At the Rabbit Hole, Amy, Ashley, Mary Margaret and Ruby were out for their girl's night out, Amy, Ashley and Ruby downed their shots as Mary Margaret drunk her martini.

"Pace yourself, Ashley," Amy said as saw Ashley drinking a lot.

"I am! This is my first night out since I've had the baby, I am making up for lost time," Ashley said as she downed another shot.

Amy chuckled and shook her head, "At least you're not alone like this," Amy said.

Ruby was looking at some guys across the bar, "Ohh, Ash, check out those guys," Ruby said.

"Oh, honey, I'm still with Sean," Ashley said.

"You're not married and he's not here," Ruby said.

"He's working," Ashley said.

"He's always working," Amy and Mary Margaret exchanged a glance, "Have fun moping!" Ruby said and she took her drink then walked over to the guys.

"She's right. He is always working. I thought love would be different," Ashley said.

"Me, too," Mary Margaret said as she stopped her drink.

"Mhm," Amy said and nodded, she sipped her drink as the other two looked at her.

"Amy?" Ashley said.

"Not saying," Amy said.

At the Dark Star Pharmacy, David picked out two Valentine's Day cards and got in line behind Mr Gold who was holding a roll of duct tape and rope.

Mr Gold noticed him and the two cards, "Two Valentine's. Sounds like a complicated life," Mr Gold said.

"Oh, no. I...I just couldn't decide," David said.

"These are both for the same woman?" Mr Gold questioned.

"Well, they're both so... Us," David said.

"I see. Well, you're fortunate you have someone that loves you," Mr Gold said.

"I really am," David said.

Mr Gold put his items on the counter, "Love, it's like a delicate flame," Mr Clark scanned the items, putting them in a bag and Mr Gold paid, "And once it's gone, it's gone forever," He picked up the carrier bag, "Best of luck to you," Mr Gold said and walked away.

"Thanks," Mr Clark sneezed as David stepped up to the counter, "Oh, bless you," David said.

"Thanks," Mr Clark said.

Mr Gold was driving down the street in Moe's truck, Moe was gagged and tied up inside the truck. Mr Gold drove towards an abandoned cabin in the wood. 

Mr Gold got out of the truck with his gun, he opened the back of the truck and Moe slowly climbed out, still tied up.

"Walk," Mr Gold said and they entered the cabin.

Moe turned to and Mr Gold cocked his gun, pointing it at him, "Now, you see, here's the thing, I don't normally let people get away," Mr Gold said and he shut the door.

Flashback

Belle was walking along the road in a green cloak, heading to town to collect fresh straw, she held an empty basket. A black carriage approached and stopped beside her. 

The Evil Queen peered out of the carriage and saw Belle, "Did my carriage splash you?" The Evil Queen asked.

"Oh. Oh, no. I'm... I'm fine," Belle said.