𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖙

This book is set in a different South Korea

South Korea was once whole and was ruled by four leaders. These powerful people were King Danjag, Queen Kiyam, King Bwong, and Queen Hiata. They had ruled as one but owned one out of the four territories. These four were selected as the ones to lead the country because they possessed what no one else did.

Powers. From birth to death, they were blessed with powers.

Their powers were based upon their spirit animal

Whilst being in control, King Danjag didn't want just want one piece of land, he wanted it all. His greed had lead to war. A war that had lasted even after the four's death. This had caused the splitting of the land. Each leader went off their separate ways, creating a border once claiming the land.

Knowing what this war would lead to, each of them had to give up a bit of their power to two individuals. A quarter was given to the second in command and the heir that they had chosen, leaving them with half the amount they began with.

The battle didn't end when they had passed, for 60 years. Every leader tried to put an end to the bloodshed. Whichever clan had won would gain control of South Korea.

Every generation the most suitable would be given powers meaning they were the next leader.

This book is a work of fiction.

I do not own any of the characters in this book besides Aria and Erryn. Anything the characters do or say is not related to the character in real. This is purely just my imagination. Plagiarism is not okay and will not be tolerated. Voting and commenting would really be appreciated seeing as it really encourages and motivates me.

REWRITING

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤

:)

stan this man

stan this man.