𝖘𝖎𝖝

Bang Chan POV:

I was making my last rounds through The Protectors building to make sure everything was alright before I headed to bed. I was on the third floor, walking through the left hallway before I heard it.

Screaming. Screams filled with fear and pain. I banged on all the doors on that row, trying to wake up anyone or to find out where the screaming was coming from. After the 6th door I had slammed my fist onto, I froze. I knew those screams. They were too familiar to me.

Abandoning all the people I had woke up, I ran towards the door at the end of the hallway, leaving the group of the half-awake protectors confused. Closely following behind me was a sleepy Seonghwa.

I slammed my fists into the door in an attempt to wake up the person in agony. I tried opening the door, but of course, it was locked.

"Shit!" I cursed as I raked a hand through my hair.

"Chan, what's going on?" Seonghwa asked.

"I'll explain later just help me get this door open!"I yelled.

After a few rounds of throwing each other at the door, I ran at the door and it broke open. There she was. It was a sight I wished to never see again.

It was Aria. Laying in bed, drenched in a cold sweat, her hair messy, hands clawing into her bedsheets, screaming.

"Aria!" We yelled at the same time.

Soon after we had yelled, all the people I had woken up had come sprinting into the room. The five who had come in were shocked to see the state of the tough girl they knew.

"What happened to her?!" Jennie, Ryujin, and Dahyun screamed at the same time.

"Forget that! Soyeon come with me, you too Bam. We have to go looking for Minho" Vernon commanded, leaving me, Dahyun, Jungkook, Seonghwa, Jennie, Ryujin, and the screaming girl in the room.

I was sitting beside my sister, holding her in my arms as she shook. I tried calming her down by rubbing circles on her back, shushing her, and humming into her hair. Even though I knew, in her current state that she wasn't aware of what was going on, I tried nonetheless.

"Chan! What are you doing?! Try and wake her up!" Jungkook yelled, resting his hand on my shoulder.

"No" I responded, my eyes glued to my sister.

I was losing my mind, I hated looking at her like this. It made my heart ache. I wanted to help her every time something like this happened but I couldn't do anything and I hated myself for that. She was suffering in her sleep and all I can do is cry for her.

"Chans right, If we try waking her up it could get worse" Jennie spoke.

"What do you mean it could get worse?" Ryujin asked.

"Dahyun, remember how you used to have night terrors?" Jennie motioned to Dahyun who nodded her head "Whenever we tried waking you up, you would have panic attacks, the same could happen to Aria."

A few minutes later I could hear the stomping of many people come in our direction. I lifted my eyes and looked towards the door.

"Where is she?!" Minho came running in, followed by Soyeon. Once he laid his eyes on the screeching girl, his face softened but not in a good way.

"We couldn't find Minho, so we brought Erryn instead-" BamBam entered the room with Erryn sprinting behind, knocking Vernon out of her way.

"What happened to Aria?!" Erryn yelled, pushing past everyone.

Erryn had long black hair that made her seem very elegant, her choice of clothing matched that persona seeing as she wore clothing that made her seem regal. The younger girl rushed to tend to our wailing sister.

"It's happening again, isn't it?" She asked me.

I simply nodded, too broken to respond. I had been holding onto Aria ever since I saw her as if I was afraid to lose her. Erryn grabbed her older sister's hands and caressed them while staring at Aria's face. The only thing she could see was fear spread across every inch of our sister's face. 

I was willing to do anything for her, anything for anyone in my family. I can't lose more people, I don't want to alone.

"We have to tell her Chan if we don't who knows what could happen. She could get wors-" Minho tried explaining to me only to be cut off by my yelling.

"Stop! There's nothing wrong with her so nothing can get worse!" I shouted, on the brink of tears.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

UMM SO I JUST GOT PROPOSED TO?

I'M STILL CONFUSED BUT IF YOU WANNA SEE WHAT WENT DOWN LOOK AT MY MB, ITS AT THE TOP AND I'M STILL DYING

i'm having a levi phase, leave me alone