𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Aria POV

As I made my way to the main town, I saw the protectors building in the distance, that wasn't the only thing I saw. I spotted a glint of dark emerald in the forest. I thought it was nothing and decided to ignore seeing as it could have been my eyes playing tricks on me. Just a few steps through the gates of the protectors building it had begun to rain.

"Just my luck" I thought as I ran towards the entrance.

It was about a two-minute walk to reach the main building but by the time I made it inside, the rain had gotten heavier by a lot and I was drenched.

"Tut tut tut Aria not only are you late but you're soaking the entire building" A tall man spoke smugly.

"Piss off Yugyeom you're late too, besides I don't have time for your shit today" I snapped while taking off the navy and black hanbok hangover leaving me in my black high-waisted trousers with my white blouse.

"Well, should we be late together Madam Sponge" Yugyeom exaggerated. He was wearing a long grey overcoat with black trousers and a black shirt with various colored patterns.

With that, we had entered the stone castle-like building. As we advanced towards the main hall, we spotted Minho.

"Min!" I yelled to grab the boy's attention.

Minho had turned around to see who had called out his name and saw me and Yugyeom. He waved towards us, waiting for us to catch up to him.

"I was called out to get you two, Chan's angry" Minho informed the two of us.

"Why?" We said in sync.

"You seriously don't know?" We shook our heads "You were told to arrive at 2 and it's currently half past 2" Minho announced, disappointment clear in his tone.

Yugyeom shaped his mouths to form an 'O' whilst I nodded. The three of us walked towards the hall and heaved open the elegant yet oversized doors.

"Do you have any idea how important this is?" Bang Chan asked, venom was basically slipping out of his mouth.

Christopher practically waltzed towards us, motioning Minho to go sit down. Whilst approaching us his long black and brown hanbok hangover glided in the wind behind him. Looking at Chan's black hair, his hazel and midnight-black hanbok, fitted black trousers, his black shirt with the top two buttons unbuttoned, expensive watch, and his dark brown eyes with the left one having a battle scar slit upon it was more than enough to intimidate anyone.

At this moment, if looks could kill Bang Chan would have been brutally murdering me and Yugyeom.

"Calm down Chan, you should be going easy on her, she is your sister after all not to mention that she's the heir." Yugyeom said, walking to his seat, smirking to himself.

"I haven't got time for this right now but I'll deal with you two later," Chris said eyeing us two "I suppose most of you are wondering why I called this sudden meeting?"

Everyone seemed to either hum or nod their head in response. "I have news but it's not good" He paused walking over to the chair at the head of the table.

"Everyone knows the news that the Danjag Clan is weak right now? Anyway, I refuse to believe that the ones who started this war would go down so easily." Chan expressed, seriousness clear on his face.

"What are you implying, Chan? If they are weak, shouldn't we be on our way to eliminate them?" Asked a boy with bright red hair, that was tied up into a bun.