𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Third Person POV:

"So you're trying to tell me that we have Hwang Minhyuck's, the leader of the Kiyam clan, son" Chan asked causing Aria to nod her head. "You're joking, right?"

"Do I look like I'm joking?" Aria crossed her arms across her chest, showing a little attitude. "Anyway, who is on guard duty now?"

"What do you mean? It's you and Gray" Chans furrowed his eyebrows, confused and slightly concerned.

"No, it's not, Gray just went out" That's when the reality hit the both of them, that no one was watching the hostages. "NO ONE'S GUARDING THEM"

"WHAT" Bang Chan screamed, causing some people to look over in their direction.

"Shut up Chan! I'm going to go check now. You have to make sure no one leaves this room until I get back" Aria whispered in a rough tone.  "Alright, be careful" He responded. The siblings walked out from under the bleachers and back towards the others.

"Jeongin, come here!" Bang Chan yelled. Jeongin left Youngjae and ran over to Chan. "What's wrong?" 

"Go follow Aria, make sure she doesn't get hurt"

"Why would she-" Jeongin tried asking before getting cut off.

"JUST GO, please" The leader yelled causing the younger to sprint away. "Seonghwa, stop being lazy and go partner up with Youngjae!" That was the last thing Jeongin heard Chan say before slipping through the doors.

Jeongin spotted Aria running towards the dungeon entrance so he sprinted off towards her. At the time he didn't question what she was doing there but he knew his number one priority was to keep her safe, if something happened to her, he wouldn't know what to do with himself.

On the other hand, the two boys managed to get through the gap and out of their cell, they now needed to get out of the building. Hyunjin and Daewhi tried quietly jogging towards the end of the hallway, to find some hope of an exit.

"I don't see anyone in that direction," Hyunjin said whilst he grabbed a sword that was placed on the wall. "We should go that way first"

Once again, hoisting his friend up, the blonde carried them both over to another passage. As the two walked around a heavy voice interrupted the silence. 

"Stop right there!" Aria yelled, not noticing Jeongin standing behind the wall. The two turned around to face the voice, only to be greeted by an angry woman.

Just as she was about to say something, Jeongin came out from behind a wall. Once she had noticed him the two began whispering for a few minutes.

"Jeongin, wait, JEONGIN?!" She looked towards the boy before snapping her head back in realization. "What are you doing here?"

"Chan told me to make sure you were safe, who are they?" Jeongin pointed to the blonde boy who had another male slung across his shoulders.

"Our prisoners"

"What do you think you're doing?" She asked, refocusing her attention on the escapees.

"What do you think, Aria? Can't you tell?" Hyunjin said in a sarcastic tone.

Aria simply scoffed, "Lee Know told me you were playful, too bad it won't last" she grabbed her sword causing the boy next to her to pick up an axe off the wall, out of instinct.

"Can't we deal with this verbally?" Daehwi asked, clearly not wanting a fight.

"It's okay Daehwi, they asked for it" The blonde smirked, laying Daewhi against the wall.

"Confident are we?" The young boy, Jeongin, asked.

"Yes, I am, mysterious boy whom I don't know the name of" He finished his sentence in a dramatic way seeing as he didn't know the boy's name.

"Where are my manners? I'm I.N" Jeongin gave a smug smile not revealing his real name.

Aria instigated the fight, therefore she started it. The female's eyes shifted colours and glowed in a darker shade of purple. As she gripped the sword it began changing, from solid silver to black shadow in a way.

Hyunjin maliciously smiled "I see I'm not the only one with powers" His eyes began resembling fire whilst the sword he had taken shifted to gold and flames. 

"Then should we put them to the test?" Aria wielded her sword, getting a better grip on the weapon. "Shall we let our spirit animals fight it out, see who is stronger"

"We all know the answer to that but if you really want to humiliate yourself that badly, please be my guest" Hyunjin laughed at the girl. "Don't blame me when you regret what you said"

"Unlike Lee Know, I'm not affected by meaningless words. Your bluffing won't have an impact on me" Aria said as Gray walked out from behind the wall Jeongin was, leaving a trail of black and purple mist behind him. The wolf was visibly larger in size than before. "Jeongin, stay out of this one."

Jeongin knew when to involve himself so for now, he backed away. The boy had never seen Gray this large, the only reason he could think of when he last saw Gray at a larger size was when Chan and Aria were fighting and they were both furious but this time, he was a lot larger.

"Oh how cute, you have a dog" Hyunjin mocked as Kairos emerged from flames that disappeared as quickly as they had arrived.

Both of the animals waited for their masters to give them a sign, a signal to attack. Aria and Hyunjin both lifted up the swords, that they had given their abilities to, and aimed them towards each other.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

A/N: 

WASNT PROOF READ, PLS POINT OUT MISTAKES IF THERE ARE ANY

if im completely honest, i wrote this chapter in like march and thought it was good but reading it again, i hate it.

wtf was i thinking making this monstrosity 

but for the sword fuckery, yk in demon slayer how the swords can have water or fire and stuff around them, that's what i was trying to imply but i had no clue on how to write that (if you don't know, google it)

HOPEFULLY, the next chapters will be better but once again, slow updates since school is really draining and ive started collecting books and reading them irl so im on online as much here

excuse how bad this book is for now and how long everything is taking (its pissing me off too dw)