𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Aria POV:

"What did you need me for Min?" I asked the boy who was heading back to the forest.

"Chan and I need your help" Minho turned around to grab my hand, seeing as I was walking very slowly.

"With what?"

"You'll see when you get there" Minho said, clearly already getting tired of questions.

After five minutes of walking, I saw someone standing in a clearing in the forest. Pausing, I looked at the silhouette. "Hey, Min isn't that Chan?"

"Where?" Minho looked in the direction I was facing, squinting to get a good look. As he was looking at them, his facial expression changed but i couldn't understand what it meant. "That's not Chan!" He suddenly yelled.

"Then who is-"I was dragged further into the forest before I could even finish my sentence.

The two of us headed to the deeper parts of the forest, Minho did not let of me, he held onto my hand as if his life depended on it. Once we had reached the denser bits of the woods, the trees were so close together you had to squeeze through them, trying to avoid all the tree roots while you're at it.

"Minho?" I heard a male call out.

"Yeah, yeah it's me Chan" Minho responded.

"Chan? Wait, Chan?! What's he doing here?!" I yelled, realizing who the voice came from.

"I see you brought Aria, took you long enough" Chan extended his arm for me to grab, seeing as there was a sudden drop on the terrain.

"Could someone please explain what's going on?" I asked, getting impatient because Minho ignored me the entire time.

"I'll explain when we get back-" Chan tried saying until I cut him off.

"No, Minho said the exact same thing and now he's looking behind a tree!" I, once again, yelled before looking back to Minho "Wait, what is he doing behind the tree?"

"I see you found where I tried hiding our friends" Chan chuckled.

I went up to Minho, knocking him out of the way because his shoulders were in the way. Two men were leaning against a tree, unconscious.

"Bang Chan I'm disappointed in you! I thought you were out of your fighting obsession!" I gasped.

"Oh my lord, you idiot look at them closely" Chan rolled his eyes at the stupidity of his younger sister, me.

On close inspection, you could see the Kiyam Clan crest shining on the blonde boy's chest.

"Oh, Chan you seriously couldn't have cleaned the other boy's wound?" I looked at Chan, hoping he knew there was a slash.

"Where? I didn't see- oh" Was all the leader said before squatting down to the unconscious duo's level. 

"This is why we called you" Minho interrupted "We need you to teleport us back to the dungeons"

"Teleport? Minho you know I can barely transport myself" I replied, feeling disappointed in myself.

"And the last time you tried was four years ago, do you want that man to die? Enemy or not, I bet you that cut is really painful" Chan encouraged me.

"I'll try, but you need to find a large shadow in the area for me" I instructed.

"Why?" Minho questioned.

"Just do it" Chan and I said in sync.

The two boys went looking for a large shadow where all five of us could fit under. Minho had found a cave that had a giant shadow at the entrance.

"Over here!" He yelled out.

After a while, Chan and I came to the cave, lugging two men with us.

"Jeez, I know he's tall but how heavy can one get" I huffed, dropping the blonde boy onto the ground "How come you had to carry the lighter one?"

"Because you would have slit his cut open even more and killed him" Chan smirked at me, clearly knowing I was irritated by his statement.

"Minho get them both into the shadow" I said, sitting on the grass, taking a moment to catch my breath.

After Minho placed them there, I ushered the three of us into the darkness. Before they knew it, the shadow was rising and the scenery they once saw was gone. In the next moment, they were standing in a room, Chans room.

"Pfft, Aria is Chans room a dungeon now?" Minho laughed at me.

"Well, I told you I hadn't teleported in a while, besides it's could pass as a dungeon. No offense Chan" I smiled at my older brother who scoffed at me.

"So now we have to get these two up another two floors, I'll distract anyone that might see so you two should take him upstairs" Chan suggested.

(A/N: I know it would make more sense if the dungeon was underground but if it was higher up and they tried escaping they can't just jump out)

"But my back.." I grumbled as the toy boys ignored me.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Helloooo, Minho made more of an appearance in this chapter because he's Lee Minho

So how is everyone doing?

Anyway, I really don't know what to write here so I'll stop.