𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Bang Chan POV:

"Stop! There's nothing wrong with her so nothing can get worse!" I shouted, on the brink of tears.

"Chan, calm do-" Erryn tried comforting me.

"I'm perfectly fine!" I yelled back, staring at her as a tear slipped down my cheek. No one had seemed to notice it, which worked in my favor.

"I think we should all leave, me and Bam will stay outside for a bit if you need anything" Minho reassured me.

I hummed in response. As soon as I knew everyone was out of earshot, I began silently sobbing into my younger sister's neck. Arias's screams had seemed to calm down after about an hour but the occasional yelp would be heard as her body trembled.

"Chan" Erryn spoke, causing me to look at her with my puffy, red eyes. "I know you don't cry over anything, What's going on? You've never actually told me what's wrong with Aria, what did Minho mean when he said you should tell her?"

I choked on my words at first but managed to gain my posture back. I stared at both of my sisters.

"Erryn what I'm about to tell you could hit you hard actually no it will change everything, are you sure you want to know?" She nodded.

"You had an older brother, he was mine and Aria's younger brother" I looked into her eyes, trying to find something.

"What do you mean I had an older brother, I only had you and Aria." Erryn stuttered on her words. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Your older brother was born a year after Aria, they were the best of friends. The times she spent with him was the happiest I'd ever seen her." I trailed off.

"Bang Chan, if this is some sick kind of joke, it's not funny at all" Erryn stood up, clenching her fists. "You haven't explained why I didn't know about him."

FLASHBACK

Third person POV:

"Aria!" The black-haired boy called out, under the evening lit sky his hair had a blue shimmer to it.

"Yeonjun, there you are" Aria ran to her younger brother. "Should we ask Chan now?"

(A/N: This is Choi Yeonjun from TXT, but I'm changing his name to Bang Yeonjun for the book)

"If we don't ask him now, well never get the chance ever again" Yeonjun said, walking along with her, interlocking their arms.

"But if we do ask him, what if he says no? Then we won't ever be allowed to go to the forest on our own." Aria stopped and looked at the taller boy.

"Then are you saying we should go on our own?" He asked causing Aria to smile whilst nodding her head.

Knowing he couldn't win the argument he agreed with her, before she gave him an entire lecture that would be irrelevant to the argument.

The 7-year-old and 6-year-old walked down the rocky path leading to the woods. As they had begun venturing inside of the woods, it began to get gloomier as the evening sun was going down.

"Is this a good idea? I mean it's getting dark, so what would happen if we get lost?" Yeonjun asked, holding Arias's arm.

"We'll be fine you chicken" Aria laughed at how the boy was cowering. If only she knew that he was right. Would she have listened?

"I really don't like this, it feels like we're being watched," Yeonjun said again, holding tighter onto her arm now "It's dark too, it would take ages for us to get back if we go further, if we get lost what if they can't find us-"