𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖜𝖔

Minho Pov:

Jeongin had told Nitro that he had told Aria that I was in the hall. The truth is, I wasn't in the hall, I was in the dungeon, paying my new 'friends' a visit.  I decided I'd make a grand entrance by swinging the cell door open and slamming it shut, causing the torches in the room to extinguish.

"So how have you two been?" I asked as I bitterly smiled at them. 

No response.

"Not talking, okay, well I suppose you missed Nitro because he really missed playing with you" I strode around the room, my hanbok hangover flowing in the small breeze with every step I took "I can introduce him to your friend Daeho too"

"Daehwi" The blonde corrected me, making me clench my fist to calm myself down.

"Don't play games with me pretty boy" I spat, venom laced in my words.

Once again, no one responded, but I was here for one reason only: to force the identity out of the blonde boy. 

"Look, I don't get anything out of torturing you besides pleasure, so make this easier for the both of us and tell me who you are," I spoke in a stern tone, still standing in the dark.

"What would you get out of knowing who I am?" The unidentified man asked.

"Are you really that dense? I find out your identity and figure out what to do with you" I laughed. "And you finally get out of this cell"

"I'm not revealing my identity, Daehwi might have but I wouldn't expect an answer in a while if I were you" The boy smirked at me. "You can try your hardest Lee Know, but you're not getting a word out of me" He spoke but there was something off about the way he was speaking. He seemed calm but excited that I was trying to find out who he was.

"I suppose you wouldn't mind rotting in here for a while then, I pity your friend honestly," I said in an innocent tone, bending down to their level. "He has to be stuck down here because you won't be helpful, he has to suffer here because of you, he will probably spend the rest of his time down here at this rate and whose fault would that be? It would be yours" I did the one thing no one could beat me at, what I was best at, manipulation.

I decided to leave the room after a few minutes, they were in some sort of shocked state because they had frozen. I'll let them think about that for a while.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Bang Chan POV:

"Yeonjun, I have to get you out of here" I expressed in an urgent tone to Yeonjun as we made our way out of the forest. "You remember Minho right?"

"Oh, the older brother with the eel?" Yeonjun asked innocently, not remembering Minho's name.

"Yeah him, but we made a plan" I paused, now thinking about how stupid the plan actually was. "We are going to change your identity and pretend like you're a temporary protector"

"Oh alright, but why do I have to hide?" He asked me.

I sighed, I didn't know how he'd react once I tell him why. "I don't think Aria is ready to have you back so soon"

"Are they still following her?" Yeonjun stopped and questioned, clearly concerned.

"You know the answer to that" I slowed down, causing Yeonjun to match my speed "This really wasn't the type of way I wanted to meet you again"

"I didn't expect it would be like this either" Yeonjun chuckled in an awkward manner.

"Yeonjun I need you to know that you have to pretend to be someone else no matter what, we can't risk the others finding out." I looked at the taller boy who was younger than me. I needed to make sure he wouldn't do anything risky. "You're not Yeonjun, you're Park Sangwon "

"Park Sangwon?" Yeonjun questioned to which I nodded. "Okay, fine"

It had gotten awfully quiet after that.

"Now, can we talk about you" I laid my left hand on my brother's shoulder, trying to lighten up the mood "I want to catch up a bit, so how in the world did you get so tall?"

"It's been years, I wasn't going to stay short forever besides when did you get this intimidating? You used to scare me before but now I think Aria would be frightened too" Yeonjun laughed.

"Aria? Intimidated of me? I think it's the other way around, she never listens to a word I say" I responded. We carried on talking about life, how things have been, our parents and things like that but stopped after a while.

We stayed silent as we just walked, matching each other's footsteps.

"I've really missed you" I broke the silence.

"I have too, being lonely all this time made me realize how much I needed you two"

"I promise you'll get to meet her soon" I looked at him whilst patting his back, trying to comfort him in some way.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

haven't published a chapter in a while

haven't published a chapter in a while. sorry.

 sorry