𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Aria POV:

Kevin and I had stayed there until he had calmed down. After half an hour of just walking around, we finally decided to go home. Once we had reached the Moon's house, Kevin began to look scared again.

"Kevin, I promise you, I will find your brother" I hugged Kevin "You know I don't break my promises" 

"I know you will Aria, I've always trusted you," Kevin said.

Kevin had gone inside after seeing me off. I had all sorts of thoughts in my head, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't think of why Taeil would leave home for so long. 

I, mid-thought, was casually walking until I stopped to check the time on my watch "Oh crap! It's quarter to nine!" I sprinted off towards The Protectors building.

Once I arrived in the building I went straight up to my room but stopped when I heard whispering.

"Where is she?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.

"I don't know, she said to meet her at her room at nine" He responded.

"Well, it's ten past nine!" Jungkook whisper yelled.

"Should we try and escape before she gets here?" Taehyung suggested, causing Jungkook to nod his head in agreement.

The two boys spun around getting ready to tiptoe away. They were halfway down the hall before I yelled at them.

"Stop right there!" I yelled, earning multiple curses from Jungkook.

They had turned around to see me but they clearly looked shocked when they saw my state. I was stood at the door of the hallway, my hair out of the bun I had kept it in, blazer in my hand, and covered in sweat. Immediately the boys tried running away, only to be stopped by an angry glowing wolf.

"Get in my room. Now" I sternly spoke.

Once the three of us were in my room, I went to have a shower whilst the boys just sat down and looked at each other, occasionally speaking. As soon as I got out, I sat down on my bed. 

"Who's going to start speaking?" I asked, Jungkook raised his hand.

"Taehyung and I have formed a bond"

"What?! You can't just say it like that! You have to explain! You have to say how it all happened! You have to mention all the de-" Taehyung rambled only to be cut off my Jungkook.

"Then you tell her!"

"Fine, I will!" Taehyung flicked his hair "So basically, Jungkook and I had always been close but one day we were scouting the plains" 

Taehyung started pacing around "We were looking for a group of fishers who had lost their way, but instead of us finding them, we got lost"

"Then what?" I said, getting more comfortable, now sitting on the floor, resting my back on the bed frame.

"I well, um, I can't exactly remember but I think I had a panic attack and Jungkook really just made me feel safer and boom here we are, with you interrogating us" Taehyung scratched the back of his neck.

It was silent. There was 'tension' in the air but that was suddenly interrupted by my clapping. 

"I'm so happy for you two" I went and hugged the two, who were shocked by my reaction.

"You're not gonna yell at us or go tell your brother?" Jungkook asked, clearly confused.

"No! Why would I? What's wrong with that? You're literally the epitome of besties" 

"Then why did you get us to explain to you, and why did it sound like you were angry" Taehyung questioned this time.

I began laughing "I acted like that because I wanted to see your reactions. You idiots"

Jungkook and Taehyung had left my room and decided to go to bed. I had stayed up, sitting outside on my balcony. I sat and watched the wind gently blow through the trees and people scurrying to get back to their houses. The way the stars shone was what drove me back into my room. 

I closed her curtains so quickly, I could've ripped them off. My breathing got heavier and my vision was going in and out of focus. I rushed to get a glass of water from my bedside table but it didn't help in any way. The next thing I knew, I was tucking myself into bed and praying to fall asleep.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

I'm sorry for the shorter chapter but I'll try and get two more out at once to make up for it

It was a bit rushed because I had lost track of time and forgot I had to update today.

What do you think is happening to Aria?

But anyway, have a wonderful day/night because Bang Chan exists :)