𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

Aria POV:

"Hwang Hyunjin? Hwang, Hwang, Hwang?" I mumbled to myself, trying to remember where I had heard that name before. That's when it hit me, only the royals in the Kiyam clans are Hwang's. "You're a Hwang!? Oh wow, this just got so much more interesting"

Once I had realized that I swung the door open and closed it just as fast, making sure to lock it behind me. I ran as fast as I could, I ran out of the dungeons and towards Bang Chan's office. I needed to tell him what I had found out, it was crucial.

"Chan!" I yelled as I repeatedly slammed my fist onto the leader's office door.

"Are you looking for Chan?" Jeongin asked me, walking down the hall towards me.

"What do you think?" I  said as I looked at him with a sarcastic look.

"I'll take that as a yes. Chan went out earlier and Minho is busy, but hey, now you have me!" The boy grinned.

Anyone could get distracted by how cute he was, and that's how I forgot what I had come here for. It's like he has powers of his own, to bewitch people with his charms but it just comes naturally to him.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Jeongin POV:

"You're adorable" Aria laughed, falling right into my trap.

"Me and Yugyeom were going to go shooting, do you want to join us?" I suggested, trying my best to get her to come along with me.

"Sure, I haven't used a bow in a while now" Aria agreed whilst she linked arms with me. I could feel a slight blush creeping up to my cheeks but thankfully it doesn't look like she noticed.

I had successfully lured Aria into my trap. 

Earlier that day

I was stocking the arrows so I had gone to Minho's room to ask if he needed any arrows, but as I approached his corridor, I saw Chan and Minho. Curiosity getting the better of me, I crept towards the door trying to eavesdrop.

"He's here Chan, I saw him" I heard Minho's muffled voice say.

"What do you mean he's here? He should be in japan!" I heard Chan yell and then something slam against something else.

After a while of listening, I still couldn't understand what the conversation was about.

"That, that's not a bad idea because no one knows what he looks like now! Well done Min" Chan clapped and I could hear footsteps now.

I was about to turn around and flee but it went horribly wrong. The moment I placed my foot down, the floorboard creaked unnecessarily loudly, so out of panic I tried to make a run for it. As I began sprinting down the hall, I tripped on the carpet resulting in my chin getting smashed onto the floor.

I knew I was done for. All I could think of at that moment was how I was going to be removed from the protectors or worse, beheaded for treason or something.

"Jeongin?" Chan sped to me seeing as I was still on the floor.

"Jeongin?" Minho questioned, following Chan.

"Surprise..." I mumbled before closing my eyes in an act of disappointment in myself.

Thye had decided to just tell me what was going on seeing as I had already heard quite a bit if it but they made me swear I wouldn't tell a soul.