𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Minho POV:

I went looking for Chan the moment I got out of the cell. I had to tell him what I saw whilst Aria was busy. I went looking all around the building for the leader but I eventually found him entering my room.

"What are you doing in my room?" I called out to Bang Chan who was down the hall.

"I was looking for you" He replied, seeming unbothered that I might misunderstand why he was going into my room.

"What were you doing in my room? Actually, forget that I have something important to tell you" I walked towards Bang Chan.

"What?" Chris asked as I led us both into my room. I ignored him because I get distracted very easily and I couldn't forget this.

Once we were finally in my room, I made sure to lock my door. "He's here Chan, I saw him" I spoke so silently it sounded as if it was a whisper.

"What do you mean he's here? Who is here?" Bang Chan questioned, not getting the gist of what I was saying.

"I'm saying Yeonjun is back"

"How do you know?" Chan asked me but I didn't respond, I didn't know how to explain it to him. "He should be in japan so how the hell did you see him here!" Chan slammed his fist into the table.

"I don't know either but I know what I saw when Aria and I went to find you in the forest I saw him standing there in the clearing" I said as I massaged my temples.

"There is no chance Yeonjun could be in Korea right now, he went to Japan with my parents 14 years ago" Chan walked around the room, practically circling me. "He swore he wouldn't come back.

"You have to go check Chan, I've been friends with you since we were like 4. We've basically lived our entire lives together, don't you think I would recognize Yeonjun? Besides, you know him better than anyone, well except Aria" I explained as I grabbed his shoulders to stop him from pacing.

"I'll go and check, okay? If it is Yeonjun, which it probably isn't, what do we do with him?" Chan turned around to face me and you could tell by the look on my face that I didn't know how to respond, I mean who would.

"We can just hide him in the shadows with Aria- Oh!" I slapped my hand over my mouth realizing we couldn't use Aria's powers because we need to hide him from her.

"Exactly, so then what?" Chis said sitting down in the chair opposite of me.

"We could just act like he's a temporary protector?" I suggested, breaking the silence. "You know how we give one trainee experience for a few months. She probably wouldn't be able to remember what he looks like now, right?" 

"That- that's not a bad idea" Chan sat up and smiled "Well done Min"

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:

Hyunjin POV:

It had been four days of me being stuck in this cell, well that was what I thought at least. I think it's my fourth night because the light coming through the shutters is dimmer than usual.

"Sick of being in here?" A female said, walking into the light. I hadn't even realised someone had walked in here, must be the lack of sleep getting to me.

I slowly turned only to face the brick wall confining me in this cell, that's when I realized who it was. "When did you get in here Aria?"

"When you took a nap earlier" She walked in front of me and I don't know if it was noticeable or not but I was confused seeing as I didn't remember taking a nap. "You took a nap like half an hour ago, I walked in when you were sleeping." Aria added on after taking in my confused state.