𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Felix POV:

"So what's the plan, Felix?" Jisung asked as he walked beside me. "It's been three days and he's not back"

As I was about to respond, I was interrupted. "Who's not back?" The male said.

Jisung and I knew that voice, we whipped around and bowed to the man.

"Sorry, Mr. Hwang" I said, still bowing.

"For the last time, call me Minhyuck, you're Hyunjin's friend." He gestured for the two of us to stand properly "You too Jisung"

"Now, will you tell me what has happened in the time my daughter and I have been gone?" He asked us and truthfully, none of us wanted to respond.

"Well, the thing is" I tried explaining but I had instead gone silent.

"What?" A girl with blonde hair walked out from behind a wall. "Yeji? What are you doing here? You should be in your room." Minhyuck identified the girl.

"Hyunjin and Daehwi are missing" Jisung blurted out earning a shove from me. 

"What?" The Hwang's yelled in sync.

The two of us gulped before trying to explain the mess that had taken place in their absence.

"And how are you so sure that Hyunjin and Daehwi have been abducted?" Mr. Hwang asked.

"I had a vision, sir," Felix spoke in a formal tone. "It was clear they were abducted"

"Yeji, I want you to stay with your friends in our house, do not leave until I say so. Jisung could you drop her off? The leader requested.

"Of course" The blue head responded, walking beside Yeji as they disappeared into the distance.

"Sir-" I attempted to speak.

"I want you, Changbin, and Jisung to go looking for the two. Alright?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Of course, we won't disappoint you this time" I spoke in a serious tone.

"I knew I shouldn't have trusted Hyunjin to be the temporary leader so soon, he wasn't ready for this" The leader mumbled as he walked away from me.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

I had informed Changbin that we would be going on a mission to retrieve Hyunjin and Daehwi so we had begun packing for this expedition. 

"Jisung!" Changbin and I yelled at the blue-haired boy who we saw in the distance.

As per usual, Jisung searched his surroundings like a lost squirrel. "Oh, there you are" He sighed once he spotted us.

 "So the plan is we are going to scout the forests near our territory" I stated, grabbing some arrows from a shelf.

After packing everything we'd need, the three of us made our way towards the stables.

"Where should we go first? The Hiata forests or The Bwong forests?" Changbin asked earning a nod from Jisung seeing as he was unsure too.

"The Bwong clan holds more of a grudge against us so it wouldn't be smart if three of us went onto their land" I suggested. "So we start with the Hiata Clan."

"When are we heading out?" Jisung questioned.

"When our leader tells us" I looked at the two with a serious expression, I'm normally quite a nice person but when things start going wrong, I have to put my guard up.

We had been walking in silence, honestly, none of us knew if we would come back alive. I mean, I'm the captain of the imperial forces whilst Jisung was second in command to me and Changbin was a captain with a high rank in our army. 

Most people would be reassured by that but there are only three of us so if we get ambushed the chances of us winning is quite low. To think that if we fail, they'll never see their families or loved ones ever again.

"You know we can't come back until we find them" I informed the two. "If you want to back out, do it now before it's too late"

"You crazy? You really think I'd back out of this?" Changbin laughed at me before slapping my back in a playful manner. "You can't get rid of me that easily"

"Is this lowkey kind of horrifying? Yes, it is but when will I ever do something like this ever again, probably never so count me in" Jisung said before smiling at Changbin and myself.

Now all we need was Hyunjin to complete our friend group.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Anyway, this chapter is basically a filler for the Kiyam clan side, hence why it's pretty short

So what did you guys do today?

Also, GO FOLLOW @chans_hoodie THEY SAVED MY LIFE BECAUSE I COULD NOT FIND ANY CHANGBIN, JISUNG, AND FELIX PICTURES