𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊

Bang Chan POV:

I didn't really believe Minho. It wasn't that I thought he was lying, I just think Minho might have seen wrong. I'll just have to see for myself. 

As I made my way into the forest, I called out my spirit animal. A great pale blue whale glided towards me. The whale resembles the 52-hertz whale, better known as the lonely whale.

Lumi, the whale, and I possess ice powers. These abilities include being able to partly control water seeing as it is a form of ice, cause blizzards and form ice as long as there is water in the air. Lumi's fluke and fins are decorated with ice shards and icicles which shimmer in the light, she uses that to her advantage and can temporarily blind someone depending on the angle of the light.  

"I'm really starting to doubt Minho" I huffed after an hour of hopeless wondering.

I decided to head back but carried on walking for a bit, just in case. The moment I was about to turn around and head back, I heard a bellow, it was Lumi. Immediately, I ran off into the direction of where the sound came from. Once I had located where the bellowing was coming from, I saw Lumi gliding over a clearing towards me.

"What is it, girl? What happened?" I asked ad I watched the whale circle me. 

In the distance, I saw a silhouette of a tall man walking in my direction. I grabbed my dagger that was tucked into my belt, seeing as I didn't bring any other weapon, and held it tight in my fist. Lumi had finally stopped circling me and stayed beside me once she realized I had seen something.

"Chan? Is that you?" The shadow asked.

"WHO ARE YOU?" I yelled, trying to sound intimidating. From what I could hear, they sounded like a male but I couldn't be sure.

The person stood still and said nothing. After a long silence, they finally said, "Don't you remember me?" in a weak tone.

I still didn't know who it was, that was until they said something that really shocked me.

"It's me, it's Yeonjun"

"Am I just meant to believe you? Prove it" My grip on the dagger had weakened after I heard them say that.

The person, who I could know identify as a man, lifted his left hand and slowly put the right one into his pocket. He pulled out a compass that suddenly glowed white. "This, it led me to you. Remember, you gave this to me when I was leaving"

That's when my pocket began glowing, so using my free hand, I retrieved the glowing object. It was the compass. 

"It can't be" I murmured, dropping the compass and dagger to the ground. I didn't know what to do, I was just frozen. After so long, I've finally met my brother again and I can't even say a word to him.

Yeonjun, noticing I was quite distraught, sprinted off towards me and engulfed me in a hug, which I was quick to hug back.

"I've missed you so much" Yeonjun held tightly onto me, almost as if he was scared to let go.

"I have too" I smiled as I responded.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Aria POV:

"Who else is on scouting duty today?" I asked. "I know that Jaebum and Youngjae are in the town"

"What I know is that that we are going near the river" Seungmin paused "I remember Jennie saying that she was going into the forest with Taehyung and Yuta. Yugyeom and Ryujin are going to the caves, Chenle and Amber were going to the mountains, and I think, I can't remember exactly but Chungha, Vernon and Wonho are either going to the plains or checking on the farmers"

I stood there, dumbfounded. "How in the hell do you remember all that? I mean I can't even remember what I ate for lunch."

Seungmin simply chuckled at me before carrying on walking. As we arrived at the stables, we ran into Yugyeom.

"Oh hey, you two" Yugyeom waved whilst raking his free hand through his dark brown hair.

"Hello Yugyeom, where's Ryujin?" Seungmin spoke whilst I just waved back.

"Wow, do you not care about me" Yugyeom put his hand over his chest, earning an eye roll from Seungmin "She's outside waiting for me"

"Then go outside you fool" I squinted at the boy in a disappointed manner before walking past him to collect my horse, followed by Seungmin.

I had a black mustang which had a midnight mane. Seungmin on the other hand had a grey thoroughbred with white spots and a black mane. Once we had both mounted our horses, we sped off towards the river. 

"It's been ages since I last rode Luna!" Seungmin yelled.

"This is why you should go outside more" I laughed at the boy. "You always stay inside like your allergic to the sun"

"You're just saying that because you know me and Luna beat you in a race" Seungmin smirked at me in a playful manner.

"Please, you guys beat me once because you cheated" I glared at the boy "Besides me and Levi could beat you any day of the week!"

"Would you like to test that?" Seungmin remarked as he watched me from behind.

"Sure, as long as you stop looking at me you creep" 

"Oh shush, I wasn't looking at you, I was looking at your hair." Seungmin attempted a hair flick "Your lucky you have long hair, you get to whip Minho with it when he bothers you"

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Can we just admire Choi Yeonjun's beauty for a second?

So yeah, I apologize for taking ages to update. I might take longer to update from now on so I can give you guys good quality and so I can try and give myself a life because I do nothing.

How's everyone been?