𝖔𝖓𝖊

Aria POV

Clanging. Panting. Grunts. That was all I could hear from the dark chamber. The circular room I was in didn't have much light to give a clear reading of the space but what I could see were swords, axes, bows, and so on.

"Aren't you tired yet?" The black-haired boy said as he blocked the sword that I swang at him with a lot of force.

Another sharp slash of the metal sword had come in the boy's direction.

"Me? Tired? You wish Chan" I responded knocking Chan's sword out of his grasp. "I believe I won this round, Bang Chan," I said with a smirk.

This gained a slight glare from Chan "Fine Aria, what do you want?" Bang Chan asked, knowing he had lost.

"You know what I want but in case you forgot I want you to give Erryn a chance to become a Protector" I stated whilst putting my sword back in its stand. Instead of waiting for a response, I simply walked out and headed up the stone staircase. As I advanced up the stairs and made my way to the main hall I bumped into someone.

"Minho?" I questioned, leaning against the wall to watch the boy. "What are you doing here?"

"Sorry Ae-Ri I didn't see you, but I came here to inform you that Bang Chan wants a meeting at headquarters, he said everyone should be there by 2 this afternoon." Minho responded earning a nod from me.

(A/N: Aria is her English name and Ae-Ri is her Korean name)

"Does he have to be this dramatic? He couldn't have just told me at practice" I said under my breath after knowing Minho was out of earshot.

I carried on with my duties that I had to complete this morning. I knew I had to meet up with Chungha so we could patrol the town and make sure everything was in order, the only problem was that I didn't know where she was.

She had told me to meet her in the stables but didn't specify when so I decided to just wait there for her. After an hour of waiting the platinum blonde-haired girl appeared.

"I'm so sorry Aria, a little boy lost his mum in the library so I went to go help him" Chungha explained as she walked up to me.

"It's fine as long as he found his mother" I smiled "But do you want to explain why we had to meet here and not in the town square?"

"Oh, I had to check up on Bella" Chungha walked towards her brown Arabian horse "She has been seeming a lot weaker lately"

"Really? I had no idea, I'm sorry" I tried to comfort her whilst rubbing her back "It'll be fine though, she's a strong horse"

"You're right, she'll get through this, arent I right girl?" Chungha cooed to her horse, rubbing her snout.

Me and Chungha then began walking towards the town, the center to be specific. Everything seemed to be the same as any other day. Children laughing, adults talking, families walking around, merchants trying to sell their products, and teenagers going to school.

I had decided that we could get this done quicker if we split up, Chungha going left and me going right. As I was approaching the fountain I saw a short old woman hunched over on the floor, out of instinct I went over to her.

"Ma'am, are you okay?" I helped her stand up.

"Thank you dear, a few young boys came and ran past me and knocked me over" She smiled at me "They seemed to have taken my bag"

"Don't worry, I'll get it back right away. Do you happen to remember what they look like?"

"Two of them had brown hair, one had red hair and another one had blonde hair" The old lady told me.

"Was the blonde one tall?" I asked.

"He was the tallest but the others were tall as well"

"Okay, thank you. I'll make sure to get your bag back just wait here for a bit" I told the sweet woman.

"Haruto, Doyoung, Jeongwoo, and Junghwan strike again" I thought.

I knew exactly where I had to go. As I walked towards a treehouse in the distance I grabbed a rock, throwing it at one of the windows.

"What the hell?!" The blonde boy yelled, shutting up as soon as he saw me.

"What happened Haruto" The red-haired boy poked his head out of the window, smiling awkwardly once he noticed me.

"I'm coming up so you all better have a good explanation for this" I warned the boys whilst climbing the ladder that was dangling off the tree.

"Hello noona..." The boy with red hair said, I recognized him as Kim Doyoung.

Haruto, the blonde head, waved at me whilst scratching his arms.

"We weren't expecting to see you so soon" Jeongwoo pulled out a chair for me to sit on.

"How have you been?" Junghwan tried changing the subject.

"Don't even try changing the subject So Junghwan" I snapped at the boy "Explain why you were stealing from a poor old lady"

Once the four of them stopped talking over each other, Haruto finally explained what was going on. One of their seniors, Kang Minhee, had dared them and if they didn't they would have to do whatever he said.

"Go return the bag to the old woman" I sternly instructed, massaging my temples.

"But-" They tried saying.

"No buts! I'll deal with him later but right now you need to go apologize to that woman." I left them in the treehouse and headed back to meet up with Chungha.

I was casually walking and decided to look at my watch. It read 'ten past two'.

"Shit!" I yelled as I sprinted towards the protectors building, knowing that Chungha would already be there

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Hii to anyone who could be reading this, I would appreciate it if you could tell me something I could improve on for the next chapter

I'm sorry to those who want a chapter 2, but you might have to wait a while for it.
I am rewriting the entire thing and I have school now so that's just great.

I hope you have a great day/night :)