𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Minho POV:

"I'm taking whoever I want then!" Aria yelled at us.

"Go ahead!" Chan and I shouted back before she slammed the door shut.

Chan had kept me back talking about the areas we would be scouting today and the rest of the week. I personally hated going to the forest, not because I don't like going outside but because of the time Seungmin and I had gone together. The day we had gone scouting was the day he and I had gotten into a huge argument because of a misunderstanding that one of us left the storage gate open, turns out it wasn't either of us but it was Aria. 

I remember it was during autumn so it got darker during the afternoon and we were lost and were trying to find our way out of the woods. At some point, a deer had come flying out from behind a tree. That had scared the life out of me and I went tumbling backward onto Seungmin and sprained my ankle, but because he was salty from the argument he left me there on my own. 

I ignored him for an entire month after that and hadn't gone into the forest ever since. 

"We'll head out at two this afternoon so you have an hour to rest up because we aren't leaving until we find something" Chan said as he grabbed the maps we were looking at.

I decided I would leave him in there and take a nap before heading out this afternoon. As I made my way into my room, I shrieked.

"What the hell!" I screamed at the four people in my room, Jeongin, Chenle, Jennie, and Mark.

The four of them were chasing a raccoon in my room but stopped the moment they heard me. I hadn't even raccoon because of how furious I was. The moment I was about to run at them the raccoon fell right in front of me.

Any normal person would scream and walk backward immediately, and that's what I did. That beast carried on rampaging in my room causing the five of us to try and stop it. After about half an hour of endless chasing, we finally caught it. 

"Sorry Minho, we were trying to get it out of Chenle's room but it climbed out of his window and up to yours" Mark patted my shoulder.

"Yeah, we're sorry for the mess it caused" Chenle bowed down to me.

"Is anyone going to explain how it got in the building in the first place?" I yelled before they left my room.

"No one knows, all I know is that I saw it running around the corridors so I chased it into Chenle's room and everyone near us came over to help after hearing the commotion" Jeongin explained, with that, they shut my door.

I looked at the state of my room, everything was shredded, knocked over, and broken. No one could possibly sleep in here, I know for a fact that I wouldn't so I headed to Jeongins room and slept there seeing as it was partly his fault that creature ended up in my room.

I don't even know how much sleep I had gotten before Chan shook me as if I was dying.

"Wake up!" He screamed in my ear.

"I'm awake! Oh my lord!" I sprung up out of bed, holding my ears.

"We're going now, come on" Christopher told me as we were about to walk out of Jeongins room before he stopped. "Are you sure you're going to walk out like that?"

"What do you mean?"

He simply looked me up and down, giving me a disappointed look whilst shaking his head. That's when I realized I had taken off my shirt before I went to take a nap. I grabbed my shirt and buttoned it up.

"I didn't know you worked out" Bang Chan stated, clearly referring to my abs.

"Well now you know" I responded, quite embarrassed.   

We walked down to the forest and I froze. 

"Minho?" Chan shook me. "Are you okay?"

"Huh, I mean yeah I'm fine" I looked at Chan's eyes.

I hated going into the forest. The memories of going in here with Seungmin came flooding back. 

"That stupid little fuck" I mumbled to Seungmin even though he wasn't here, I shivered earning a confused look from Chan.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm perfectly fine!"

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

I suppose this chapter was just a filler but I'm not really happy with it, sorry