𝖙𝖊𝖓

Aria POV:

"Aria!" A man with a dark blue mullet sprinted towards me, followed by a girl with platinum blonde hair.

"Jaebum? Chungha?" I stated, turning around "What are you both doing in town?"

"Minho and Chan need you" Chungha panted.

"What do you mea-" I tried asking only to be interrupted.

"Just go, we'll deal with the town business" Jaebum gestured me away.

I made my way to the Protectors building. Question flooding my mind. What happened? Why would they call me out so suddenly? Is something wrong? Why didn't Chan tell me before? My river of thoughts was interrupted by walking into a door.

I was about to yell at the person who had slammed the door into my face, only to see a panicked Minho. 

"Get over here!" He whisper yelled, dragging me to the basement stairs.

"Where are you taking me? This isn't the hall" I spoke up, still being pulled down the stairs.

Minho just shushed me, not even sparing a glance towards me. Then it hit me, we weren't going into the basement. Minho and I were headed to the secret passages below the Protectors building.

When this very Protectors building was made by Choi Minho, who was one of the previous leaders, he decided to build secret chambers below the building. Back then, they were called the "Tragedy Tunnels" because they were only used in emergencies, but now they are used for classified and restricted missions and information.

"Why are we heading to the Tragedy Tunnels?" I asked, stammering on my words seeing as the last time I was in there, it wasn't for a good reason.

"Can we not call it that, it's the passages" Minho shivered before turning to look at me. 

"I'm not going to lie to you but we aren't going in there for a good reason, well that's what I think at least" Minho warned.

After about ten minutes of walking, we finally reached the last step. The two of us had reached the rabbit holes.

"Are you sure you remember your way through here?" I asked the older boy.

"No, but I'm going to have to remember"

"I'm telling you this place could definitely beat the creepiness of the catacombs any day of the week" I mumbled, looking around.

It had been fifteen minutes and Minho seemed to just be aimlessly wandering. I lost my patience once we reached another locked door, after the eight we had already found.

"Right, call out Nitro" I instructed.

"And why should I summon my spirit animal out?" Minho crossed his arms over his chest.

"Look, I know what I'm doing and if it doesn't work, it's better than you walking around like some headless chicken" I responded, firing back the same attitude Minho gave me by placing my hands on my hips.

"Fine but what is my eel going to do to help this mess?" Minho asked.

I didn't bother to respond to the boy but instead summoned my own spirit animal who came running from down another hall towards us. Minho rolled his eyes, clearly not satisfied by the amount of respect I was giving him. Minho's eel, Nitro, came sliding out from behind him.

"You really treat me like a clown" He glared at me.

Nitro was an electric blue eel that glowed in the dark. Nitro and Minho had the ability to shift electricity, they could power or steal electricity from things. The main abilities they used were powers like harnessing lighting, causing storms, and shooting lightning. One thing Minho used in very rare situations was channeling his powers to Nitro and then ordering the eel to crush the 'prey' by strangling its entire body.

"Remember what Chan told us when we were exploring here when we were younger" I turned to the boy, once again ignoring the remark he threw at me.

"Leave a trace of your magic in a certain room... Oh my goodness! Aria you're a genius!" Minho exclaimed, ruffling my hair. "Do you remember how to find the trace?"

"I was hoping you would" A frown appeared on my face.

Minho tried to share that expression but he ended up bursting out laughing "How dense do you think I am? Did you seriously think I wouldn't remember"

"Shut up Minho, hurry up and tell me how" I hissed.

Lee Minho grabbed my hand and told me to focus my shadows into his hand and he would do the same but with his powers. Right at that moment, Nitro and Gray formed a fog around themselves. Once the mist was lifted it revealed a beautiful blue wolf. Its paws and tail seemed to fade into a black while the rest of its body had sparks of lightning coming off the fur.

Minho and I had merged our animals together. The creature ran off in the right direction causing the two of usto sprint towards it to try and catch up. 

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

hello.