𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Hyunjin POV:

The only thing you could hear was mine and Daehwi's footsteps and my tired breathing. "Hyunjin" Daehwi spoke after an hour of silence.

"Daehwi don't speak, it'll only get wor-" I tried shushing my friend only to be interrupted by him pointing at something.

"No, look over there" Hyunjin followed Daehwi's finger "There are lights"

Without realizing, they began walking in that direction. As they were approaching the end of the forest they came face to face with two men.

"Who are you?" Chan asked, placing his hand on his sword.

"We-" Daehwi tried speaking.

"It's them Chan" Minho interrupted, locking his eyes onto the crest Hyunjin wore.

"Look we mean no harm, I'm just trying to help my friend" Hyunjin interjected.

"Mean no harm? What are two Kiyam men doing in the Hiata forests?" Minho snapped back.

"I don't know how we got here, trust me I don't want to be here as much as you want to get rid of us" Hyunjin lowered Daehwi to the ground.

As Minho was about to speak, a ball of fire went flying in Chan and Minho's direction. Chris was quick to block the attack with an ice wall.

"No harm you say? What was that?! You're here for a reason, why else would someone with powers from the Kiyam Clan be here" Bang Chan said, his eyes glowing an icy blue.

"It's called defending yourself when you feel like your in danger" Hyunjin smirked at the two.

"Hyunjin stop, your just making it worse" Daehwi tried preventing an unnecessary fight.

Before Hyunjin could respond to his friend Minho formed a barrier of lightning, preventing all four of them from leaving. "You picked a fight, so we'll end it"

Bang Chan froze everything around them, including time, leaving only him and Minho moving. Whilst the two men were frozen Minho knocked them out. Chris unfroze everything and Minho lowered his barrier.

"Go find Aria" Chan looked at Minho.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Minho POV:

Chan told me to go get Aria and I ran as fast as I could. I pushed past a few people who were walking near the entrance of the protectors building, causing them to give me confused faces.

Once I reached the castle-like building, I went looking for Aria. I decided to go to her room first seeing as that's where she normally is but there was no one in there. I went to the training hall after that but once again, no one was in there. Whilst I was looking, I saw a huge group looking at something, the moment I was going to call out to them, they all ran forward and many groans were heard.

"Oh my god Wonho! You're breaking my leg!" I heard Aria yell. 

"Well I can't do anything about it, I have four people on top of me!" Wonho heaved out, causing a few other people to laugh but I couldn't recognize them seeing as their laughs were being mixed with eachother.

That's when I knew something was going on over there. 

I ran towards the chaos and turned the corner to see what was going on. The moment I saw what was going on, I facepalmed at the sight. There were fifteen people hugging, even though it looked like they were piling on top of each other.

"What are you doing?" That was all I managed to get out out of disappointment.

"What do you think bundle boy, we're hugging" Aria laughed at me, grinning like an idiot.

"Well sorry to ruin the moment but I need Aria" I looked at the girl in the middle of the mess frown at me.

Aria managed to pull herself out of the human stack and walked towards me, dusting her shoulders.

"Minho you really ruined the moment" Seungmin said, rolling his eyes at me.

"And youre a mean old rat Seungmin, you're missing out on all of this by treating me like an idiot" I gestured to myself before blowing a raspberry at the younger.

"What does he think of himself? I would never associate myself with him even if I would die" I heard Seungmin mumble with disgust laced in his words.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

we got a bit of hyunjin action and minho in this chapter and once again, I had no clue on what to do for this chapter BUT I guarantee I won't upload this bad of a chapter next week