𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Chan POV:

I waited for an hour for Minho and Aria to come. I was contemplating whether or not I should go looking for them. The moment I was going to leave the chamber, I heard footsteps and voices. I recognized those voices, mainly because they were arguing, it was Aria and Minho.

"If Chan gets mad at us for being late I'm blaming it on you" I heard Minho say.

"What do you mean you're going to blame it on me, did you forget you're the one that got us lost down here in the first place" Aria empathized.

I decided instead of waiting for the quarreling two, I would go and confront the idiots. I grabbed the rusty handles and heaved the doors open.

"What took you so long?!" I marched in their direction "Didn't I say this was important!"

"It was him" Aria moved out of the way, revealing Minho.

Minho gave me an awkward smile before speaking. "At least we're here now"

I sighed at the boy who I had chosen to be second in command, I lead the two into the room I was previously in. "We have a problem"

"Isn't that obvious?" Aria scoffed while we all sat at the circle table.

"Aria be quiet, this is serious" Minho said what I was thinking.

"This morning a young boy ran up to me while I was heading to the forest, he said he saw two men in the forest" I explained. "At first I thought he just got spooked by the hunters but what he said after was why I summoned you both here"

"Then tell us already!" Minho and Aria said in sync.

"One of them was wearing the Kiyam Clan crest" I placed my hands on the table as I rose from my chair.

"One of them was what?" Aria said, not believing what she was just told

"The only people that wear the crest are people that are highly ranked so that means-" Minho tried piecing it all together.

"That means someone with a high rank is on our land" I finished Minho's sentence.

"Great, well that's just great!" Aria clapped her hands together, slouching in her chair "That means we have to go looking for the Rogues and two blokes from the Kiyam Clan!"

The three of us stayed quiet for a while until the silence was broken by none other than myself walking around, trying to think of some sort of plan.

"Two of us could go looking for the men of the Kiyam Clan while the other heads out to find the rogues, with members of the Protectors because they all know about the Rogues being on our land" Minho suggested.

"That's not a bad idea Minho" I stopped and looked at the proud boy. "Me and Min will go looking for the Kiy-"

"Your seriously making me go looking for the Rogues, again!" Aria interrupted "Shouldn't you go, Chan? I mean it would make more sense if you want to make it more believable that nothings wrong, the leader should be there to deal with the 'main' problem" She began her rambling, trying to persuade me even though we all knew it wouldn't work.

"Aria, you can't change my mind" I said in a stern tone, causing the female to roll her eyes.

"I'm taking whoever I want then!" She yelled at me.

"Go ahead!" Minho and I shouted back before leaving the room.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Me and my friend were playing Minecraft yesterday (because it's a fun game leave me alone) and I got a skeleton horse

I was fixing this run-down village and there was only one villager, his name was Barry. They killed Barry not knowing that was the only villager.

They decided to name the horse Larry, after the dead villager.

But yeah, has anyone done anything productive with their day?

Also, the reason why I don't write "h-h-h-hello" when someone is stuttering is that it simply bothers me-

sorry.

Chenle just radiates this energy-