𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Hyunjin POV:

I woke in a cold room with a throbbing pain on the side of my head. I couldn't hear anything, there was this ominous silence and it was setting me off. As I tried moving I felt cold metal on my wrists and ankles so I turned to look at it but I couldn't see anything, at first I thought my eyes were still closed but then the reality hit me. I was sitting in the dark, chained up and in an unfamiliar environment.

Out of initiative, I made a ball of light in my hand, trying to illuminate the area. The room I was sitting in was made of stone and had no windows from what I could see. Whilst I was examining the shackles tying me to the ground, a shrilling screech was heard from somewhere around the room I was in. The moment the scream stopped someone's footsteps could be heard in the room.

"Who's there?" I called out to the darkness.

"That's none of your concern, you should be figuring out how to get out of those chains" The voice echoed.

"Reveal yourself!" I yelled trying to find where the voice was coming from.

"Why don't you meet my friend first" The voice snickered followed by a hissing sound.

Before the chained I could respond, something slithered past me. I turned to look at what it was but by the time I checked to see, it was gone.

The voice cackled this time, enjoying the struggle I was going through. I didn't want to play games so I shot out a ball of fire which brightened the entire room. I looked for the owner of the voice but he couldn't find them.

"Looking for me" They whispered into my ear causing me to turn around, only to be thrown to the ground by a gigantic eel.

This only caused the voice to burst out laughing, walking out of the shadows he revealed himself. "What? Did you expect me to be some sort of demon?" The boy mocked, raking a hand through his orange hair.

"Who are you?" I asked in an aggressive tone, struggling in the grip the eel had me in.

"Is Nitro not being gentle? Besides my identity isn't something you need to know, the question is, who are you?" The stranger bent down to my level, mischief painting his eyes.

"Does it look like I'm going to tell you!" I scoffed.

"Oh, you aren't?" He smirked, earning a glare from me.

I didn't know what his problem was but i didn't like this guy, he just radiates the energy of someone who thinks they are better than everyone. It made me want to stab him, drown him, burn him, anything, I just wanted him gone from my sight.

"Chan is dealing with your friend so that means it's just me and you, that means there's no one stopping me from playing around with you. Besides, they said to get an answer out of you" The male placed his foot on my chest, making it hard for me to breathe seeing as I was still wrapped by the eel, the man leaned over to my ear and whispered "I'm Lee Know"

"Lee Know-" I tried speaking but was interrupted by Lee Know pulling a chair over.

The male grabbed me by the collar and tied me to the chair. "Nitro you know what to do" He smirked.

Nitro coiled around my left leg and electrocuted it. I let out a pained whimper, trying my best to endure the pain. I refuse to give him the pleasure of seeing me suffer and hear my screams.

"Still don't want to tell me, because it only gets worse from here" Lee Know smiled, gesturing Nitro to carry on.

The eel made it's way further to my waist and tightly coiled around it. It felt as if my organs were being crushed and then another wave of electricity went through my body, definitely more painful than the last shock. 

This had been going on for who knows how long but it now reached my neck but it didn't electrocute me, it just carried on strengthening its grip around my throat. I couldn't breathe anymore and was gasping for air.

"Nitro, enough" Lee Know said in a disappointed tone. "You're a tough one but I'll be back so don't think this ends here"

With that, the serpent resembling animal and his master left the room, leaving me all bloodied up from Lee Knows punches and kicks.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

i'm hungry, how are you?