𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

Aria POV:

"What is going on?" We asked in sync.

"There you are, Me and Jinyoung were going to go looking for you two if you took any longer," Yugyeom said, whilst walking towards us.

"You haven't answered the question" I stated.

"Oh they were having some sort of boxing wrestling match thing" Yugyeom responded, not really caring about what we asked.

"Why?" Jeongin asked.

"Calm down Innie, they're just trying to find out who's the strongest. This match was Jungkook and Taehyung, as you can see Jungkook won" Yugyeom ruffled Jeongins hair.

The three of us went and sat down on the benches surrounding the circular arena.

"Yugyeom and Aria get over here" Minho yelled, causing everyone to go silent.

We walked up to the platform that Minho and Chan were standing at. Bang Chan was wearing a blood-red satin, half-sleeved button-up that was tucked into his black jeans. Minho wore a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up and the top three buttons open, he paired it with dark green trousers that made him look significantly taller.

"I told you I would deal with you later," Chris said, smirking at us two.

"Go get changed, Yugyeom you have the next match and Aria is after you" Minho gestured behind the benches where a small room was located.

I wore a black half-sleeved button-up with beige trousers whilst Yugyeom wore a white shirt with dark blue patterns and black trousers.

Yugyeom had to fight against Shownu but he had lost after about ten minutes because Shownu had body-slammed him to the ground. My competitor was none other than Hwasa.

"You ready?" Hwasa said smiling at me whilst she fixed her sleeves.

"Of course I am, the question is are you ready to lose to me again?" I spoke, tying up my hair.

Chan laid back in his chair watching the two while Minho counted them in. For thirty seconds we had just circled the ring until Hwasa charged at me. I swiftly dodged but swung my leg at the other girl's back. Hwasa quickly regained her posture and was throwing punches at me. I nearly dodged all of them but the last one hit me on my side. I went to the floor but swung my leg at Hwasa, knocking her to the ground. That had winded Hwasa, hence why she stayed down on the ground.

I then got on top of Hwasa and threw many punches towards her. Taking in Hwasa's weak state, I ended the match by grabbing the opponent's arm and twisting it, keeping her to the floor.

"Aria wins!" Minho yelled which clearly wiped the joy of Chan's face.

We shook hands before going back towards the benches to clean up.

"Well done Aria, next time when you trip me throw a punch straight away so I don't have enough time to stand back up" Hwasa advised.

"I'll remember that but is your shoulder okay? It looks like it's going to bruise." I questioned seeing as I was quite concerned.

Hwasa simply shook her head showing a soft smile towards me. I got up and walked over to Chan who was clearly feeling defeated.

"Oi Chan" I spoke to gain the elder's attention "You have to let Erryn join the protectors now. If you don't I swear I will go and sell your sword, oh what about your axe?"

"Fine I'll let Erryn in but she needs to prove herself" Chan responded.

"What do you mean prove herself?"