𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Third-person POV:

Seungmin was right when he said Yugyeom and Ryujin were scouting the caves area and were heading back from the caves but seemed to have taken a wrong turn somewhere. 

"Yugyeom we definitely didn't come from here" Ryujin spoke to her partner whilst tieing up her hair into a small low ponytail.

"What makes you so certain?" Yugyeom tried defending himself.

The female then pointed at something over Yugyeoms shoulder "Do you remember seeing that, wait, what is that?"

"What's what?" Yugyeom pulled his horse over to the direction where she was pointing. In the distance, smoke could be seen floating upwards from behind a few broken trees.

"Okay, that wasn't there before" He announced. "Do you think we should go check it out?"

"Yeah, I mean if there's something unusual seen we have to check it out even if the forest wasn't our task" Ryujin lead the way on her hazel mare. Closely followed by Yugyeom and his white stallion. Just as they began approaching the logs that were piled on top of each other, their horses abruptly stopped and began silently whinnying.

"Woah, woah, what's wrong boy?" Yugyeom stroked the horse's neck in an attempt to have him down.

"Calm down" Ryujin repeated to her horse, also trying to calm the now agitated animals. "Clearly the horses don't want to go towards it" She said as she dismounted her horse.

"Well that's apparent" Yugyeon pulled out a sword from the back of the saddle "You should take something too, you might need it" He gestured Ryujin to hold the axe she carried on her back, to be prepared for anything.

As the two made their way towards the knocked-over trees. Out of nowhere, men appeared from behind the logs and began shooting arrows towards the unprotected two. The sudden attack frightened the horses, causing them to run off.

"GET BACK, NOW!" Yugyeom yelled at the girl at the top of his lungs. The two of them knew this was serious and began sprinting backward, getting as far away from the men as they could. 

"We need to lure them out as far as we can!" Ryujin instructed seeing as one of the men had fallen behind and now only two of them were on their tails.

Yugyeom nodded, pointing to the left. The female took the hint and began running in that direction whilst he ran to the right.

Ryujin stopped and gripped her axe harder than before and faced the blonde male who had been chasing her down, keeping a distance between them. 

"You're all alone now" He said in a deep voice, sounding as if he was growling.

"Just how I wanted it" Her grip on the weapon tightening if that was even possible.

The male smirked at her before pulling out his sword and saying: "I see that's how you want to play, well, come at me".

Before she could register it, the man swung his sword at her. Luckily, Ryujin managed to block it in time. Pushing his sword back in his direction, she swiftly moved and attacked his knees. She managed to graze his knew but didn't get a good hit before he pushed her away.