𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

Aria POV:

I headed back up without anyone seeing me. I got Gray to summon the members I had chosen to join me on the mission to find the rogues. After forty minutes Gray returned with Jungkook, Chungha, Youngjae, Jeongin, Ryujin, Seungmin, Jessi, Moonbin, Amber, Hyunah, Chenle, Jeno, Wonho, and Sunmi.

"How long does it take to get fourteen people.." I mumbled only to clear my throat after to avoid suspicion "I have summoned all of you to join me on my mission"

"And what is the mission about?" Moonbin, a boy with silver hair said.

"Yeah, Aria, you haven't really explained" Amber teased.

"First of all, this mission is about locating the rogues, Moonbin. Second of all, shut up Amber, you use every opportunity you get to make fun of me" I explained while sticking my tongue out at Amber.

"Where should we start looking then?" Chenle asked brushing his orange bangs out of the way.

"I think we should search the forest first seeing as that's where Seungmin and Jeongin last saw them" I suggested.

"The last time we saw them was in the north forest, so it would be best to look in that area right?" Jeongin pointed out on the map.

(A/N: This is the map of how Korea is in this universe, just so everyone knows. Excuse how rubbish it looks, I rushed)

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

The group of fifteen retreated back to headquarters after a whole day of searching, only to find nothing. The rogues didn't leave a single trace as to where they were headed. The one thing they did find was the abandoned camp with a 'gift'. The gift they left behind for them to find was a dead wolf, just laying there. They had brutally killed the beast and left it to die whilst it got pecked at by birds.

"Am I the only one that thinks that wolf was a threat?" I said as I opened the gate for the protectors building.

"I think it was a warning" Seungmin spoke.

"I agree with Seungmin, why would they leave a dead wolf as a threat?" Jessi agreed.

"Why would they leave a wolf as a warning?" Wonho fired back.

"What if they left the wolf as a warning because Aria's spirit animal is a wolf, meaning that that wolf would be Aria and they are coming for her!" Jeno said in one breath.

"Oh my goodness Jeno you're a genius-" Jungkook was about to yell in agreement.

"He is not a genius, that is one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard. No one knows Aria's spirit animal besides the protectors" Youngjae cut him off.

"Shouldn't we be trying to find out if the wolf meant in the first place?" Sunmi stepped in.

"Finally, someone with common sense" Ryujin said, raking a hand through her wavy blue hair.

The others continued arguing, ignoring Sunmi, Ryujin, and Hyunah who tried stopping the fight. Whilst they all quarreled about what the wolf meant, I walked ahead and turned a corner. I leaned against a wall and was massaging my temples, trying to figure out what that meant. A few minutes after Chungha poked her head round the corner.

"Aria?" Chungha softly spoke.

"I'm here" I responded.

"What's up?" She sat on the floor, patting the space next to her for me to sit.

"I really don't know what to do" I said whilst warping my arms around my knees.

"What do you mean you don't know what to do?"

"As in I'm clueless, I can't even figure out what that stupid wolf meant. How am I meant to lead this clan in the future?" I explained as I was pulled closer by the older girl.

"Aria, you're still young, you have plenty of time to mature. Bang Chan wouldn't have picked you to be the heir without a good reason" Chungha rubbed my back.

"That's the thing, he didn't choose me." I leaned onto Chungha's shoulder. "I was born different from my siblings. Instead of being chosen to have powers, I was born with them."

"But that's not possible"

"I know, when I was born Chan was three so my mother gave him powers to be the heir whilst my dad was the underboss, that means she couldn't have given them to me" A tear slipped out of my eye, and down my cheek without me knowing "I was just born the freak of the family"

"Are you crying! Don't cry baby, it's okay" Chungha pulled me into a hug whilst stroking her hair.

"Thank you, I don't know why I've become so sensitive lately" I laughed whilst rubbing my tears off my cheeks "Your hair smells really nice by the way"

"Thank you?" Chungha chuckled.

"That was the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life" Chenle fake cried.

The moment he said that everyone had come piling on top of me and Chungha.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

idek what to write here anymore