𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Aria POV:

Minho had gone into the cell with the blonde boy, but I stayed in the wounded boy's cell to keep an eye on him. I tried my best to wrap up his wounds, lets just say I'm great at causing wounds but trying to clean them up wasn't my strength. 

"Has he woken up?" Chan asked as he walked through the cell door.

"No" I shook my head at him. "Should I call Jinyoung, he's the most talented healer we have"

"And let him find out we have some random man in the dungeon?" Chris cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Well whoever it is, they're dying" I stated as we left the room and made our way down the hall. Chan decided to ignore me and carry on walking down the hall.

"I'm going to go check on Min, okay?" I asked, earning a wave of the hand from Chan, signaling he was okay with it.

I walked down the left corridor to find which cell he was kept in, the door had "Cell 88" written boldly in silver on it. I heaved the door open only to see Nitro wrapped around the blonde boy's torso. In the corner of the room was Minho sitting in a chair, smiling at the sight.

"Well damn Minho, I didn't know you missed interrogating this much" I teased him. "But you're probably going to kill him before he answers whatever you asked"

"He looks fine" Minho gestured to the boy with a bleeding lip and cut-up arms. "Besides I left him alone for a while and only came back like ten minutes ago"

"I think I'll take over from here" I shrugged knowing that he would end up dying if Minho carried on.

"We were just getting to the fun bit, come on Nitro" He glared at me, slamming the door behind him.

"I suppose Minho was being gentle?" I pulled the chair closer to where the boy was sitting.

"If you call that gentle, then yes" The blonde boy responded to me, not making eye contact.

"How rude of me, I'm Aria" I reached my hand out but took it back after realizing he was chained up. "I just want to know who you are, if you tell me that, I can get you out of those chains"

I stood up and began opening the shutters that were blocking the light coming from outside. "I wouldn't try and use your powers on me" I said, pointing at the wolf who was staring at the boy, looking ready to pounce at any minute.

"I'm not going to tell you." He stated, watching me walk around the room, circling him.

"Well, you're gonna be stuck in here until then" I smiled bitterly at the boy. "I'm going to go now, let him know when you want to answer because he is staying with you."

After circling him a bit more I made my way to the door. "Oh, and if you try anything funny I'll chuck Nitro in here and I doubt you want to spend another minute with him" I smirked, shutting the door on my way out.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Chan POV:

Chan walked into the wounded boy's cell again after a few hours. I went over to go open the shutters to the windows seeing as the room was pitch black. Once that was done I turned around and saw the boy sitting in the corner of the bed.

"Holy- don't do that" I yelled, panicked from what I just saw.

"Do what?" The boy asked, clearly confused.

"Don't just sit on your bed in the dark, you scared the life out of me" I explained as I slowly calmed down.

"Oh, sorry I didn't mean to" He smiled at me after apologizing.

"Who are you?" I asked as I went to go lean on the wall opposite him.

"I'm Lee Daehwi"

"So, what are you doing here Daehwi?" I questioned.

"If I'm honest with you, I don't even know how I got here. The last thing I remember is going scouting with my partner and we got separated" Daehwi scratched his nape "I went looking for the hunters we saw on our way, then that happened" He gestured to the cut that was now bandaged. "Then we ended up in your forests"

"Who is the other man?"

"Has he told you yet?" Daehwi asked this time.

I stayed silent and just watched Daehwi. "I'm assuming he didn't, well I apologize but if he hasn't revealed his identity then I can't tell you" Daehwi explained to me.

"You really are loyal" I scoffed, "I'll be back if I don't then you'll be stuck with Lee Know" I knew not to say anyone's real name so I had to use our code names whenever I was around prisoners. With that, I left the room.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

I just realised, in an argument I'm either the one who googles it and gets it right or the stubborn one

I just realised, in an argument I'm either the one who googles it and gets it right or the stubborn one. Who are you?