Chapter 1

Bani's sister tells Bani she should get married now for how long they will afford her they don't have so much money, Bani tells her she's not interested in getting married she wants to earn money and she hopes she gets the job today.

Bani's sister tells her she can find a better person for her, Bani tells her she doesn't want to get married first she wants to earn a lot of money then she will think of marriage, her sister says okay as she wish.

Bani's sister husband comes and tells Bani can she give him a cup of tea, Bani says sure, Bani's sister tells her husband she tried a lot to make her convinced for the marriage but she doesn't agree, her husband says someday she will agree for sure.

A lot of news media is waiting and they think it's already really late where is Mr. singhania, one person says mr. singhania will come very late it's his habit and habit doesn't change.

The media wait for 20 minutes they think Mr. Singhania will not come then they were about to leave but stops when they see the luxury car, they think mr singhania is really rich.

Mr. singhania comes out from the car and removes his goggles, the girl gets flat over him, they think he's really handsome and hot and he's bachelor too.

The news media goes to him and asks him a lot of questions he answers them all, he tells them he's only wish is he will make his business bigger.

The news media asked him what his plan for marriage is he wants to get married, Veer tells them he's not interested in marriage and he wish they get all the answers.

The news media tells everyone this is Mr. singhania and he's really a great successful businessman and he's single too so they hope he gets his better half soon.

Veer comes to office and cracks the deal, one girl thinks she will propose him, he's rich and she's also rich they will get along really well.

One girl goes to Veer and says hello to him, Veer also says hello and leaves, the girl goes behind him and tells him she wants to talk to him.

Veer asks her what, The girl tells him she wants to marry him, Veer starts laughing and tells her she's out of her mind.

The girl gets hurt and tells him she really wants to marry him she really loves him, Veer tells her but he doesn't love her and he doesn't want to get married to anyone so leave him.

The girl is badly hurt, she tells him he will never get the girl love, she curses him, Veer tells her he doesn't need anyone love, if he wants someone then he will make sure he will get that.

The girl then left, Veer thinks why everyone is behind him why everyone wants him to get married he's not in mood to get married but still they do this.

Veer reach his home and hugs his dadi, he only loves his dadi and no one else, his uncle comes to him and asks him what are his plans for marriage.

Veer thinks not again, he tells him he doesn't want to get married and that's final, his uncle tells him his daughter really loves him and he wants him to get married to her.

Veer tells him he wants to make his business bigger and nothing else, he's not in mood to get married so just leave him alone.

Dadi comes to him and tells him this is not the way to talk to someone if he doesn't want to get married then he say this with politely too.

Veer tells her he doesn't want to get married and he doesn't love her, he doesn't have time to love anyone.

He tells her he wants to make his business reach high position and nothing else, Dadi tells him he doesn't know about his uncle anger.

Veer tells her then he doesn't know his anger, he can't force him to anything he doesn't believe in marriage, his parents gets divorce and his uncle and aunt marriage is also not very good.

He tells her he doesn't believe in marriage so he doesn't want to get married, his dadi tells him okay his wish, she will not force him, he hugs her.

Bani thinks once she gets the job and gets independent then she will leave her sister house she doesn't want to get humiliated every day there.

Bani gets the phone call and the person tells her she gets the job it's of bus hostess, Bani says okay she wants the job, the person tells her she has to stay in a hotel for her job, Bani says okay she's fine with it.

Bani thinks thank God she gets the job and now she doesn't have to stay here she can leave now, Bani packs her bag and leaves.

Precap: Veer sees Bani in bus and gets mesmerized

Do vote and comment