Chapter 15

After 2 years, Veer comes back to India from London, Veer's friend comes to take him, Veer asks him how's he, Veer's friend tells him he's fine and how's he, he tells him he's not really fine but will be fine soon.

Veer asks him did he find about Bani, his friend asks him why he's still after her, she would have married someone but he's just impossible.

Veer tells him he wants to apologize to her for his all mistakes, he has done a lot of mistakes and wants to repents those mistakes.

His friend asks him is this the only reason he wants to meet her, Veer asks him what he thinks, his friend tells him he thinks he still wants her and he knows he didn't forget her yet.

Veer tells him he's right he still hasn't forget her and he wants to make her his at any cost.

His friend asks him if she's married then, Veer tells him he will think about that later but now he wants to know about her location.

His friend tells him he was finding her for him and he finds out that she live here but which house he doesn't know.

Veer hugs his friend and says this help a lot, he will find her soon and first he will apologize then will make her mine.

At Bani house, Bani is now married to Jay and they both are very happy in their life, they also have a son now, his name is Virat.

Bani makes food for Jay and his family, Bani's saas comes to her and tells her she's still the same don't know why his son is mad after her, Bani tells her she really loves him and he also loves her.

Her saas tells her don't play with her, he knows she's not that naive something is definitely wrong with her and she will soon find out about her that what is wrong with her.

Her saas thinks sometimes she feels the child is not his son's child, she was pregnant before but with whom, she's definitely not naive something is wrong with her.

Veer thinks about his and Bani's moments, he thinks hope she forgives him and accept him in her life again.

Her saas comes to Jay and tells him he should search for a better job now, he has son now and he also need money for his future so she thinks he should search a good job now.

Jay tells her he's really finding a good job but is unable to find one because they have a very high demand for a job and he doesn't fit in that.

Bani overhears all this, she thinks he's really stressed out because of this, Bani thinks she should go and find a job because her qualifications is higher than Jay.

Bani applies for few job, she thinks if she gets one then she will tell otherwise she won't tell.

Jay also applies for few jobs, he thinks he has two responsibilities one is his wife and another is his son.

Bani gets a call and they tell her she can come for the interview, she gets happy, she goes to the office and give interview there, they tell her they will soon tell her, if she's selected or not.

Bani thinks she will tell Jay later once she should get the job then she will tell him hope he doesn't get angry and accept her work too.

Veer thinks where he can find Bani, he wants to see her and says sorry to her, if possible he wants to marry her too.

Veer's friend comes to him and tells him she's in this city but doesn't know the exact location of her, Veer tells him it's enough for him he will find her by his own ways.

Jay sees Bani is working in the kitchen, he comes there and kiss her cheek, Bani tells him she's working so don't disturb her, Jay tells her he will get the job soon then their all problems will be solve.

Bani hugs him and tells him he's the world's best husband, Jay tells her she's also the best wife, her saas sees all this, she thinks Bani is definitely wrong in all possible ways.

Her saas thinks she just trapped her son in her sweet talks, she knows she's not that sweet, Jay told her that her boyfriend cheat her and marry someone else but what if she's in serious relationship with him.

Bani goes to her room and her saas comes and tells her she wants to asks something important, Bani says okay what she wants to asks, her saas asks her is she in serious relationship with her boyfriend, Bani gets shock and starts coughing.

Her saas tells her she has to answer her, she's really worried for her son, she just want to know this question, Bani thinks what to tell her now.

Precap: Veer sees Bani in shopping mall

Thanks for your votes and comments

Do vote and comment

Happy new year