Chapter 6

Bani gets ready and her friend tells her the car has come, Bani says okay she's ready, she asks her friend how she's looking, her friend tells her she's looking very beautiful, Bani says thanks.

Bani sit in car, Bani thinks she's feeling so nervous, she thinks hope everything gets fine, Bani reaches at Veer's home.

Veer comes and open the door of car, Bani comes out, she sees his home, she tells him his home is really big and beautiful, Veer tells her his room is also very big.

Bani smiles at his comment, Veer takes Bani inside, Veer tells her she's his dadi and he loves her a lot, Bani takes blessings of her, Dadi sees Bani and tells her she's really beautiful and daring, Bani gets happy.

Dadi tells her she knows she's nervous because of this big home and people but trust me, she's now gonna be daughter in law of this family so just be open and it's her home too.

Bani hugs Dadi and Veer tells her it's enough for now, Bani asks him where are other family members, Veer tells her dadi is only his family.

Bani says okay, Veer's uncle come and tells him he wants to talk to him, Veer tells him he's busy, his uncle tells him it's urgent, dadi tells him to go.

Bani asks dadi whose he, dadi tells her he's his uncle, Bani asks her then why he tells her that he has only dadi and no one else.

Dadi tells her he doesn't get along with his uncle and aunt, they have differences between them, she tells her she can't tell the reason, Bani tells her she can understand.

Dadi bless her and takes her to Veer's room, she shows her the whole room, Dadi tells her now it's going to be her room too, so tell her how she find this room.

Bani tells her it's really beautiful and big, she really likes it, Bani sees all the room, she sees Veer's picture, she thinks he's handsome and charming.

Bani thinks she still wonders why he falls for her, Dadi tells her because of her daring and innocence, she tells her he often tell about her daring that she doesn't scare of anyone and she's brave enough.

Bani gets really happy, dadi tells her let show her the kitchen, Bani sees the kitchen she thinks it's really beautiful, she shows her the servants, she tells her they cook for them and when she will come to this home, they will help her to cook, Bani says okay.

Veer's uncle asks him whose that girl, Veer tells her she's Bani whom he loves, his uncle tells him why the hell he's bent on ruining his reputation.

Veer tells him he really loves her and wants to marry her, he asks him then what will happen to his daughter, Veer tells him he doesn't love his daughter.

Mayuri listen to this and leave from there, she breaks all things in her room, her mom comes and stops her, Mayuri tells her she wants Veer at any cost she really loves him, her mom tells her, her father is trying his best to convince him.

Veer tells him he wants to marry Bani and it's final, he tells him if he wants to come to his wedding then he's welcome and if he doesn't then he does care.

Veer's uncle gets very angry, his wife come and tries to calm him down, his wife tells him he has to be calm to take care of Mayuri.

Mayuri asks him did Veer agree to marry her, his father tells her no he doesn't, he's really rude and determined to marry that girl, Mayuri breaks all things and tells him she really loves him and will only marry him.

Veer comes to Bani and asks her how she like his home, Bani tells him it's really beautiful but does his uncle agree for their wedding, Veer tells her she don't need to worry about his uncle.

Veer tells her his family is only Dadi and no one else, Bani hugs Veer and he hugs her back.

Veer drops her to hostel and tells her he will come tomorrow to take her, Bani says okay, Bani goes to her room, her friend asks her why she's so happy.

Bani tells her everything, her friend asks her does she tell this news to her sister, Bani tells her she really forgot about this, Bani call her sister and tells her she's going to marry soon, her sister asks her with whom, Bani tells her Veer singhania.

Her sister tells her she's really happy for her finally she will married to a big man, Bani tells her she has to come her wedding, her sister tells her she should come here they will do preparations at here, Bani says okay she will come tomorrow.

Bani's sister tells her husband Bani going to marry Veer singhania, her husband gets shock, she tells him Bani is coming to her home tomorrow, her husband says okay.

Precap: hot romance

Thanks for your votes and comments

Do vote and comment