Chapter 29

Bani gets ready for the office and tells him she's ready let's go, he gets mesmerize by seeing her, he tells her she's looking really beautiful, she blushes by his compliments.

Bani tells him let's go it's already really late, he tells her okay, he reaches the office and tells her, her cabin is still there, he doesn't remove it.

Bani goes back to her cabin, she thinks it's still the same, he doesn't even remove a bit thing from here, that's enough for her.

A boy comes to her and tells her he's her assistant, Veer sir has sends him, she says okay.

A boy starts teaching her the things, the boy thinks she's beautiful that's why sir has appointed her otherwise she knows nothing about the office.

Bani tells the person he can tell her from the distance too, she's getting uncomfortable with this, the boy tells her it's his duty to teach her.

Bani thinks she shouldn't upset him, it's her husband office, she tells him sorry he can continue teaching her, Veer thinks hopes Bani learn soon.

Bani tells the person she has learned, she will do it by herself now, he says okay, he leaves.

Bani thinks she should be careful here, she shouldn't mess with people here, it's not her office, it's her husband reputation in stake too.

Bani starts doing the work with sincerely, Veer sees her he thinks she's doing the with hardwork.

Bani thinks she should be prepared with all the presentation so that she can help him in presentation.

Veer call Bani in his cabin, he asks her is she having any problems with the work, she tells him no problems she's facing, he tells her she's fine, she says yes she's fine and shouldn't care a lot for her.

Veer tells her okay she can go now, Veer thinks what to do to win her heart again, he really loves her a lot but how to express her his love.

Veer tells everyone he's going for the meeting, will be back at 5pm, so do the work with sincerely, he then leaves.

Bani thinks he leaves what to do now, she's not feeling comfortable here but what to scare, it's his husband office.

Bani does the work, she sees the time, it's already 5pm, she thinks why Veer is not here yet, she wants to go home, everyone starts leaving.

Bani thinks she should also leave, she then stops, she thinks she will go with Veer not without him.

The boy come come to her and tells her he will drop her home, Bani tells him she will go by herself, he tells her he will drop her, it's will be pleasure for him.

Bani tells him she doesn't want to go with him, she can manage, he tells her he really starts liking her, lets go to his room and he promises her he will tell boss and make provide her a big position.

Bani slaps him and about to go but he hold her hand and pull her, he tries to misbehave with her, she pushes him and run, she then collides with someone.

Bani sees it's Veer she hugs him tightly, she cries loudly, he sees her condition and sees the boy, he tells her sit here, he beat the person badly and says how dare he to touch his wife, the person gets shock.

The boy runs from there, Veer thinks he will not spare him, he sees Bani's condition, he takes her to home.

Bani tells him she doesn't want to go office again, Veer tells her okay her wish if she doesn't want to come.

Bani tells him don't leave her, he says okay, she hugs him, she thinks she really thinks he hasn't changed but she's wrong he's really changed now and he truly loves him.

Bani thinks she's now hope he doesn't break her heart again otherwise she will be really broken.

Bani goes to her room and thinks about the incident, she thinks is she starts loving him again.

Bani thinks yes she loves him and she always does but only because she's married she couldn't express her feelings towards him.

Bani thinks he really respects her now and he care for the child too, he loves her a lot now, she should gives him a chance to his love and marriage.

Bani thinks tomorrow she will tell him her decision and the love she has for him, Bani sees the baby and tells her she really loves Veer now and he loves her too.

Veer thinks he will not spare that boy at any cost he has to pay for his bad behavior towards Bani, Bani is his lifeline and if anyone troubles her then the person will not be alive or will see his wrath.

Precap: Bani confesses her feelings to Veer

Thanks for your votes and comments

Do vote and comment