Chapter 30

Bani hugs Veer from back, she tells him to relax and tells him behave calmly, he tells her he's really angry nowadays, he wants to teach that person a lesson, she tells him don't worry nothing wrong will happen now.

Veer tells her he loves her a lot and he knows she doesn't love him but at least respect him so she doesn't have to scare from anyone he will not spare anyone.

Bani goes from there she thinks he's really angry now she will talk to him later, she thinks she really loves him a lot and she knows he's obsessed with her but that's fine, it's another phase of love.

Bani thinks she should do something special for Veer to make him feel special, she thinks she will organize a date for him and will tell her feelings to him.

Veer tells his manager to find that person, his manager tells him he has gone from the city and will never come back because he knows he's really and can be killed anytime so he will not come.

Veer thinks that's fine then otherwise he would have killed him and that to brutally, his own mother would have never recognizes him.

Veer feels really angry and he thinks he should calm down now, Bani is fine now and he should be fine too.

Veer gets a call from Bani, she tells him she invited him in a place so come at sharp 8pm, he says okay he will come.

Veer thinks what to do he has a lot of work to do and Bani wants him to come somewhere how can he go by leaving all this work, he thinks he should fastly complete all the work.

Veer starts doing the work, Bani organized the place and thinks hope Veer like all this decoration.

Bani gets a call and she listens, it's of Jay, Jay tells her he knows she must be angry on him but trust him he's changed now.

Jay tells her he really loves a lot and he knows she loves or likes Veer, he has accepted that and he now realizes he can't have her anymore, she's not in her destiny, someone else must be.

Bani tells him she knows he really loves her but she only respects him and can't love him, she always used to love Veer a lot and can't hate him even if she wants.

Bani tells him he will marry a girl who will truly loves him and she wish him a good luck and wish all the best for his life.

Bani thinks she's glad, Jay's reform otherwise, Veer will be angry on him too.

Veer sees the time and thinks he should leave now, otherwise Bani will be very angry on him and he always wants her to be happy and secure.

Veer tells his manager he's leaving now and wants him to see all the work that are pending after he leaves.

Veer reach the venue and sees a parcel, its written wear it, Veer goes and wears it, he thinks where is Bani, he wants to see her.

Veer wears the clothes and goes out, he sees her she wears a gown, he gets mesmerize by seeing her, she asks him how's she's looking, he tells her very gorgeous.

Bani tells him she wants to tell him her feelings to him, he asks her what feelings.

Bani goes on her knees and tells him she really loves him and will always love him, she promises she will never do something stupid again.

Veer feels emotional, he tells her to stand up, she tells him she knows she did a lot of mistakes in the past and she apologizes to that.

Veer tells her even he did a lot of mistakes in the past, he did more mistakes than her, he tells her he really loves a lot.

Veer tells her he apologizes for what he did in the past, he's now a reform person and trust him he will try to make him better person always.

Bani tells him he's already a better person and she loves him just like he is, she kiss him on his lips, he reciprocates to her kiss.

Veer removes her gown strap and it falls down, he starts kissing her on the shoulder and collarbone.

He takes her to the bed, he sucks her nipple and she moans his name, she raffled his hair to push him more into her.

He enters her and increase his pace, she keeps moaning his name, he tells her it's feel really good to hear his name from her, he kiss her lips and they both climax together after 2 hours.

Bani tells him she promised him she will never hurt him again, he tells her he also promise her he will never betrays her and hurt her, they both smile at each other.

The End

Thanks for your votes and comments

Do vote and comment