Chapter 21

Veer welcomes them, they go inside, Jay hold Bani's hand and bring her inside, Veer sees this and gets angry, he thinks he will separate them soon.

Bani is only his and no one else, he make mistakes but he will not any mistakes now, he will make her realize his love.

Everyone sit at the dining table, Veer servants serves everyone, Veer notice Bani, he thinks she's not feeling comfortable but soon she will.

Servants serves everyone mushrooms, Veer scolds the servant and tells him Bani gets allergy because of mushrooms, everyone gets shock.

Jay asks him how did you know she has allergy as of mushrooms, he tells her because she writes in her CV, she has submitted her CV in her company too that's why he knows.

Jay tells her he can appoint her then, Veer tells him sure he will hire her, Bani and Jay happily see each other, Veer gets burn in jealousy.

Veer thinks he has to do something to break their relationship, he can't tolerate them, he's not her value she deserves someone high standard people.

Veer asks Jay how did he meet Bani, he excitedly tells him his story, Veer gets bored, he tells him he has a child with her too.

Veer gets shock and speechless, he asks him when did he has a child, two year back he tells.

Veer tells him he will back soon, Bani gets scared, she thinks he will be very angry now, Bani tells Jay let's go from here, Bani tells him she's not feeling well.

Jay says okay let's go, they all leave, Veer gets really angry in the room, he breaks all the things, he thinks how can Bani betrays him, he knows he has hurt her a lot but at least give him a chance.

Veer thinks no problem he will break them, he will not spare them, he has to do something but what.

His manager tells him he gets all the information of that girl, he says okay, Veer meets that girl at cafe.

Veer asks her does she used to love Jay, she tells him she really used to love him but she got greedy and marry a rich guy but he betrayed her and divorced her now she's single.

Veer tells her if Jay still loves her will she goes to him, she says yes but he will hate her and will never return to her.

Veer tells her he will come to her, it's his promise, the girl says okay then, will see.

Veer returns to office, Jay goes to his cabin, Veer call Jay and tells him to come in his cabin.

Veer tells him he wants him to meet a client today he's not feeling well so he'll leave early today, he can't meet a client so will he go instead.

Veer tells him okay he will go, Veer tells him the address and he leaves, Veer thinks finally his plan is working now he knows where he has to go.

Bani's saas tells her she's going to her friend's home so handle this home with care and don't she dare to leave until she comes, Bani says okay.

Bani hears the ring, she opens the door and gets shock to see Veer, she tries to close the door but fail.

Veer asks her why she's getting scared, she tells him just go she doesn't want to talk, he asks her does she know where is her husband.

Bani says yes he's in office, he tells her no he's not he has gone to meet his girlfriend, he has a girlfriend before but of course he hasn't tell her.

Bani tells him he's saying lie, he tells her he's not saying lie, she can call him, Bani call Jay but he doesn't pick up.

Bani again tries to call him but fails, Veer goes in and sees the baby, he pick the baby and thinks why it's looking like him.

Bani gets scared, she thinks what if he gets to know it's his baby and not Jay, Veer kiss baby cheek and lay it down.

Bani tells him it's not his baby don't he dare to touch it again, Veer tells her it's her baby and everything hers is his too so this baby will his too.

Bani tells him don't talk nonsense and just go from here, Veer kiss her cheek and leave, she gets shock.

Bani touched her cheek, she thinks he's really a bad person but the truth is it's his baby and she's not doing right thing to hide from him.

Bani thinks she should have tell him maybe he accepts her but it's of no use now, he's not her worthy.

Veer thinks he will make her his soon and her baby will be his soon, her everything will be his, he doesn't care if she has a baby, he only wants her back in his life.

Precap: Jay about to slap Bani

Thanks for your votes and comments

Do vote and comment