Chapter 27

Veer thinks Bani wasted his all years and now she's enjoying with Veer, he will not let that happen, he will take revenge soon.

Jay goes to Veer office and tells the receptionist he wants to meet Veer, she says okay, she sends him in.

Veer sees Jay, he asks him what he's doing here, Jay tells him he knows he must be very happy to get Bani from him, Veer tells him Bani was and will be his forever.

Veer tells him she was just separated from him for few years but she was his forever that's why he reunited with her.

Jay tells him he played with very bad with him he has to pay for all this, Veer tells him he gets Bani after a lot of difficulties so don't he dare to snatch Bani from him because he will not let him do.

Jay tells him he doesn't want Bani, he just wants the baby which is his, he tells him just leave from here and never show him his face ever.

Jay thinks he has finally made him angry and now he will pour all his anger on Bani and she will definitely leave him.

Veer thinks he knows Bani is not with Jay because she loves him, she was with him because she wants to name the baby and why would he wants the baby, is he doesn't know the baby is his and not him.

Veer thinks whatever he thinks he will not let Jay enter Bani's life again, he will surely do something to which he has to go far away from their life.

Jay call his friend and tells him something, Jay thinks now he will know who he is, he thinks he knows he loves Bani a lot so he will never bear her with anyone else.

Jay sends his and Bani's close pictures to his friend and tells him to send this to Veer.

His friend sends it to Veer, he sees the photos and gets really angry he thinks how dare he to do that to him.

Veer was about to go Jay's home but stops he thinks he knows what Jay wants he wants him to get angry so that Bani leaves him.

Veer thinks he will never let that happen, he will never let Bani leaves him he really loves her a lot and he will do anything for her but will never leave her or let her leave him.

Veer goes to his home and sees the baby he takes baby in his arm and shows love to the baby, he tells Bani tomorrow he will name the baby.

Bani thinks she's happy he's talking care of the baby but he has to be completely changed man and she has to work hard on that.

Veer has to change for their better future, Bani goes to kitchen and starts making food, Veer come there and tells her he met Jay.

Veer tells her Jay tries to create rift between them so be careful, he tells her  he knows she's not really fine with him but he's trying to be a good father and husband.

Bani tells him she's happy he's trying and she hopes he will be successful too, he then goes from there.

Veer thinks he can be a good father and husband but he can't leave the business, he has to be a con person in business otherwise he will lose all the clients and contracts but he won't tell Bani about this.

Bani thinks he is trying to become a nice person so she should try to be a good wife too.

Bani gives him the food and tells him she has a lot of preparation to do for tomorrow so she's going to be late at room, he says okay.

Bani starts doing the work and she thinks her baby name will be special because it's her and Veer's baby.

Bani gets a call from Jay, she thinks why the hell he's calling her, she asks him why he call her.

Jay tells her he really loves her and wants her back, he's really sorry for what he did to her.

Bani tells him she's married now so behave himself, Jay tells her she was married to him too when she started her affair with Veer.

Bani tells him she never did any affair with Veer, he was her past and now he's her husband, she respects him a lot maybe she was destined to be with him.

Jay tells her don't she dare to play with him, he gets ruined because of her and now she's staying happy with Veer.

Bani tells him she's happy with him because he loves her and is taking care of her child and please just leave her alone now, she cuts the call.

Bani thinks should she tell Veer about him or not, she thinks she shouldn't otherwise be will get very angry.

Precap: Veer scolds Bani for picking Jay's call

Thanks for your votes and comments

Do vote and comment